Lathmeister steals $300 from PL Players

Sir Puntalot

Lathmeister steals $300 from PL Players  

1. 1.

Re: Monday Sep 24th - $1k Freeroll at Paradise Poker - Exclusive to PL!

My the natives are restless!!! By going out later, it gives us a chance to do it all in one go, as slap says, but also allows us a better chance of preserving the Password to genuine PL'rs only :ok I'm guessing I'll send it out :unsure but dont expect it to be till about 6pm this evening :ok The criteria will be that "active" members (at the time the freeroll was announced) can participate - for 99% of you it will be pretty clear whether you are eligible or not - for the borderline cases, the mods will make a judgement between them :ok "Active" will be a reasonably loose application - basically if you have ever made a contribution to any part of PL, you will have no problems :ok
Jose Mourinho demited for Chelsea Team because she wont play this torney in Paradise rested in sofa in house :lol:lol:lol

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Response from Paradise: Dodger, Unfortunately our server has been badly damaged in a freak accident involving two nubile nymphettes and a randy donkey rampaging through our server rooms. We believe the donkey belongs to the bloke next door...just because he used to be a film star he thinks he can get away with this sort of disgraceful behaviour (apparently he got to play the banjo in ''Deliverance''). We will strive to be back up and running asap. Yours Mary Christmas Customer Services.
:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin Beware the Donkey:unsure

i agree with you nade next thing well get some dodgy scandanavians that dont bother to contribute anymore wanting to play and bound to get the p word cos theyve got some connections with management:$ hi pene is paul unchaining you from the kitchen sink for tonight:okto let you play
:@ yeah... those bastard Scando's... they're bloody everywhere... sleeping with the boss too... hussies :eyes ;)

Its been saying this to me for weeks' date=' its todo with the login, but they dont want to help.[/quote'] Tried to download it to my mates comp from the SportingBet website and thats all his comp says.Tried arsein about with his firewall and that did nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated Gaf or some other techno dudes.:ok

Helen' date=' it looks like you can put your coat back on now :lol[/quote'] Putting my coat on and going out. :( Hopefully I'll get chance to pop back before the off to see if the site is back up and to get the password. :hope I'm getting the poker room is temporarily unavailable message via Sporting Odds at the moment.

Tried to download it to my mates comp from the SportingBet website and thats all his comp says.Tried arsein about with his firewall and that did nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated Gaf or some other techno dudes.:ok
This message is defo not cos server down, not trying at the moment been getting the messge for weeks havent played on paradise for weeks. I am sure it's a username thing, if you remove the software install it again you can try and login. once you try once then you just recieve the cannot login message:@

hi mods, just had a call from majorpops he cannot get into the site to vote in the poll,will it be ok to give him the pass when i receive it?
Sure. :ok But please nobody give it to anybody else without asking unless you're sure they're eligible.

This message is defo not cos server down, not trying at the moment been getting the messge for weeks havent played on paradise for weeks. I am sure it's a username thing, if you remove the software install it again you can try and login. once you try once then you just recieve the cannot login message:@
Think you've quoted the wrong person should have been MrRoss.:ok Thats exactly whats been happening on my mates comp for the last month

hi mods, just had a call from majorpops he cannot get into the site to vote in the poll,will it be ok to give him the pass when i receive it?
Sure. :ok But please nobody give it to anybody else without asking unless you're sure they're eligible.
This is an absolute disgrace, password being handed out to people on the street now who can't even get on PL, what next? I heard the Pope has WI FI recently enabled, are ppl gonna give the password to him as well? might as well if everyone else is playing. What a shambles. ;););) (And just to further clarify... i am joking...)

just finished work. is it too late to enter??????? Understand if not as its my 1st post.
Have you never posted? Where do i know your name from then? (Think i'm living in the twilight world at the moment, not enough sleep!)
You do know the Pope is a PL member? :)
:rollin

Have you never posted? Where do i know your name from then? (Think i'm living in the twilight world at the moment, not enough sleep!) :rollin
I play in the league sometimes and may have been on a table or 2 with you before.