Sweden, Superettan, 17 - 18/9

Monday 17 September 2007
HomeDrawAwaysp.gifBPP
Åtvidaberg v Mjällby AIF (18:00 BST)2.063.953.80101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Degerfors v Sylvia (18:00 BST)2.113.753.60102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
GIF Sundsvall v Bunkeflo (18:00 BST)1.624.506.50100% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Jönköping v Häcken (18:00 BST)3.903.552.15101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Norrköping v Landskrona (18:00 BST)1.634.306.00102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Sirius v Falkenbergs FF (18:00 BST)1.854.004.70101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Tuesday 18 September 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Örgryte v Öster (18:00 BST)2.083.553.80103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under

Re: Sweden, Superettan, 17 - 18/9 Häcken -0.25 @ 1.85 Two teams with good form, Jönköping with 3/5 and Häcken with 4/5. Difference is that Jönköping have beaten poor Sylvia and out of form Mjällby and Åtvidaberg while they lost to Enköping and Ljungskile, Häcken have won three in a row, opponants were Norrköping, Örgryte and Sirius, good results vs teams that compete at the top of the table. Jönköping with only two wins at home need points to stay safe from releagtion, Häcken needs points to keep in touch with top 3 and a place in Allsvenskan. Häcken imo the better team in every position even without goalscorer Williams, they have also improved their results on the road, a win vs Jönköping does not at all look far away. Degerfors -0.25 @ 1.80 (Bet365) A very important match for both teams, Degerfors placed at 16th and last place, Sylvia at 14th place, 2 points ahead of Degerfors, but same amount of ponts as Falkenberg on the other relegation spot. Degerfors have improved after they changed manager and got back some injured players, 1-2-2 last five does not impress, but they have played well, it's the goalscoring that has been the problem. Sylvia's last five: 1-1-3, the three losses the last three matches. Sylvia re unpredictable, can play really well occasionally but can't keep the momentum. My guess is that Sylvia will be relegated, I rank Degerfors as the better team right now, at home Degerfors should be able to get three points vs Sylvia who looks to be slipping again. Degerfors'problems up front make me choose a bit of safety with the -0.25 line though.

Re: Sweden, Superettan, 17 - 18/9 G:G, Atvidaberg's away performance against in-form Bunkeflo was really "up-trend" compared to their recent struggling (at according to the match stats). On the other hand, Mjallby are kind of down-trend and plus away factor... Odds about 2 for Attvidaberg win seem to represent some value to me... What's your opinion? Thanks.

Re: Sweden, Superettan, 17 - 18/9 Sweden Superettan Soccer - IF Sirius FK/Falkenbergs FF - total Over 3 (+104) for the regulation time held on Sep 17 at 12:00pm [pending] Falkenbergs not conceding as muchas they were, but it's all relative; the important thing here is that Sirius plays the most wide-open game in the league--eight straight games of 3+ goals, and they probably have the most games of 5+ than anybody in the world. Also, Sirius is one of four teams bunched just below the playoff spots, and Falkenbergs is struggling to avoid getting relegated....a win would jump Sirius from 7th to 4th, or Falkenbergs from 15th in the relegation zone to 13th, above the line.

Re: Sweden, Superettan, 17 - 18/9 Actually, I changed my mind and in the Atvidaberg - Mjallby game I will take away team not to score at 2.7 at Expekt. Mjallby form is low-trend, Atvidaberg showed a good performance last week against Jonkoping and I think Mjallby not to score is safer bet then Atvidaberg to win, because 0-0 is very probably result in my eyes...

Re: Sweden, Superettan, 17 - 18/9

G:G, Atvidaberg's away performance against in-form Bunkeflo was really "up-trend" compared to their recent struggling (at according to the match stats). On the other hand, Mjallby are kind of down-trend and plus away factor... Odds about 2 for Attvidaberg win seem to represent some value to me... What's your opinion? Thanks.
Sorry, not much time today. I can't trust Åtvidaberg to win this one, even if Mjällby have been poor for a while. My feeling is that Åtvidaberg have overperformed, their squad should not be enough to be placed within top 5. Mjällby not to score at that odds, however, looks like it's wort a shot, Mjällby will probably play very careful and try to secure one point.

Häcken -0.25 @ 1.85 Two teams with good form, Jönköping with 3/5 and Häcken with 4/5. Difference is that Jönköping have beaten poor Sylvia and out of form Mjällby and Åtvidaberg while they lost to Enköping and Ljungskile, Häcken have won three in a row, opponants were Norrköping, Örgryte and Sirius, good results vs teams that compete at the top of the table. Jönköping with only two wins at home need points to stay safe from releagtion, Häcken needs points to keep in touch with top 3 and a place in Allsvenskan. Häcken imo the better team in every position even without goalscorer Williams, they have also improved their results on the road, a win vs Jönköping does not at all look far away. Degerfors -0.25 @ 1.80 (Bet365) A very important match for both teams, Degerfors placed at 16th and last place, Sylvia at 14th place, 2 points ahead of Degerfors, but same amount of ponts as Falkenberg on the other relegation spot. Degerfors have improved after they changed manager and got back some injured players, 1-2-2 last five does not impress, but they have played well, it's the goalscoring that has been the problem. Sylvia's last five: 1-1-3, the three losses the last three matches. Sylvia re unpredictable, can play really well occasionally but can't keep the momentum. My guess is that Sylvia will be relegated, I rank Degerfors as the better team right now, at home Degerfors should be able to get three points vs Sylvia who looks to be slipping again. Degerfors'problems up front make me choose a bit of safety with the -0.25 line though.
the joys of betting !!!!! Hacken win with a 89 min goal but degefors lose a goal in 92 mins to draw 1-1 !!!:loon ATT's bet also comes in with 3 VERY late goals for a 4-0 home win. Well done guys

the joys of betting !!!!! Hacken win with a 89 min goal but degefors lose a goal in 92 mins to draw 1-1 !!!:loon ATT's bet also comes in with 3 VERY late goals for a 4-0 home win. Well done guys
Mixed emotions would be the word for it...But using asian lines payed of today, an ok profit in the end. Nice call on Sirius again, Allthethings.

Re: Sweden, Superettan, 17 - 18/9 Argh... finally something happened according to my expectations :-) 0-0 as expected and Mjallby did not score... still need something more to get back my interests :loon

Actually, I changed my mind and in the Atvidaberg - Mjallby game I will take away team not to score at 2.7 at Expekt. Mjallby form is low-trend, Atvidaberg showed a good performance last week against Jonkoping and I think Mjallby not to score is safer bet then Atvidaberg to win, because 0-0 is very probably result in my eyes...

Orgyte look a good price' date=' any team news anyone.[/quote'] Örgryte without winger Mwila, he has been important for their attacking lately. Two starting players also questionable due to illness. No changes in Öster, but this will be the first match for Öster's new coach, maybe that will have a positive effect. Örgryte favourites imo, but in theory these two teams should be very even, Öster might surprise Örgryte. No bet for me, a very tough match to predict imo.