Midweek Friendlies

Guest Young Lumper

Guest toshibakid

Andorra Taken from footie info site ;) "As the international seen comes to the forefront of the soccer fixtures list this week,The Andorra team must be praised for there devotion to wanting to play football,the team had to do a sponsored baked bean bath sit in, in the city centre of ordino,In order to raise money for there flights to Iceland for a a friendly match" The team raised just enough to fly out,Star player Doran Korevy,said it was great fun and as long as we get to play against Iceland then i am happy to be part of this effort to improve our nations image as a World Soccer Power. :lol :lol

Guest backhander

Re: Andorra For what it's worth, I reckon you could be onto a winner there Swampster. Wales are without 9 first team regulars, and the Croatians are going to field a few hungry youngsters. Andorra are pap, and the Betfair mob have been backing Iceland at rubbish odds like there's no tomorrow! Don't know too much about the Faeroes or Liechtenstein, but the latter must be bad if the Faeroes are odds on to win! Good luck with it!

Guest toshibakid

andorra Andorra,I was only joking about that paragraph about baked beans and that :lol But with a population of just over 50,000 you got to wonder how they can win :lol ,heres to hoping

Re: andorra Another one i see a lot of value in is Greece away to Romania, i've noticed Greece have really gone up a gear since that draw with England at old trafford, and seem to take friendly's quite seriously, Where as Romania are no where near the force they once was. I think Greece @ 5's is well worth a bet, in fact i've talked myself into it, small stakes on Greece it is.

Guest toshibakid

Belgium I really fancy belgium @ poland They are 23/10 poland had a @#%$ worldcup,dudek aint playing i know that. Take the bells for a away win :)

Guest Honestayrman

Draws tonight? Poland X Scotland X Finland X Norway X 11 bets. All very close and teams will be happy to avoid defeat. If theres such a thing as a sure draw, this is it!

Guest crowie1969

Re: Brazil Nice one Tosh, one winner makes a profit, thats the way to bet on these games. And Slick, great pick on Greece. If I had been here earlier you would have seen me tell you that Romania have played Greece 17 times in Romania since 1930 and won 15, drew 2 and why that made them such a great bet at 1.86 on Betfair. And then I would have to come on now and tell you how wrong I was! Looks like that lucky 18th game struck again!!