7/1 treble thats worth a punt

Guest RISKMASTER

Guest RISKMASTER

As a Scotsman its not pleasant to see us slip way down the World Rankings, but thats were we'll be until the young guys Berti Vogts brings through run us up to the top 20 in about 3 years time. So, thinking with my HEAD and not my heart, I can only see one winner at Hampden on Wednesday and thats DENMARK(6/4) with the likes of TOMASSON,LOVENKRANDS & SAND to outshine an inexperienced Scottish defence. It may only be by the odd goal but Berti Vogts will have to wait a while longer for his home win when meeting an 'angry' Danish side who failed to do anything v the English after a great group showing at the World Cup. FRANCE,more than any other failure at the WCUP, will be raring to go against a much weaker TUNISIA. Too good to miss at 4/6. Finally, add YUGOSLAVIA at EVENS against neighbours BOSNIA. Almost a local derby but more CELTIC v PARTICK THISTLE than ARSENAL v SPURS. So for every £1 bet on this treble with VICTOR CHANDLER, you'll get a healthy 8.3 decimal odds..!

Guest RISKMASTER

Re: 7/1 treble thats worth a punt Danes & Yugos did the biz...but France were not interested(I watched game on Eurosport). The odds on team let me down but thats the problem with betting friendlies.