EPT Freerolls

runadrum

Details in the Racing Post of freerolls this week on William Hill - overall prize is a seat at an EPT event of your choice. Remaining heats are Tonight and Friday at 8.00pm and 9.30pm, and Saturday at Noon, 6.00pm, 8.00pm and 10.00pm. Each heat has prize money of £500 and the winner gets an i-pod or widescreen tv. The top 50 in each heat go through to a final for the seat on Saturday 22nd September. Password is in the Racing Post each day. :ok

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: EPT Freerolls Qualified through the 8.00 tonight. Arrived home just before 9.00 to find I still had 700+ chips, BB still only 200 and 73 left in. Managed to resist playing a hand until we hit 50, then doubled a couple of times and eventually went out 33/166. Looks like number of entries is going up with every heat, so you might actually have to play to get through tomorrow.

Re: EPT Freerolls

Just got up and see that I finished in 27th in the 1st one today :lol :nana.
I was 47th as sit out. Run says he played a couple of hands before we went out, and doubled up - but he still only finished 35th. You must have played a blinder hen!
In the last 50 now... Won £2.50
First one in the money I think - Well done. :nana

Re: EPT Freerolls Quite a few on my table didn't know that this was a qualifier to a final, and didn't know when it was. Clearly a lot of password sharing been going on. Anyway hopefully there'll be lots of sit outs next week, so on top of the multi-qualifications we could have less than 200 playing maybe?

Quite a few on my table didn't know that this was a qualifier to a final' date=' and didn't know when it was. Clearly a lot of password sharing been going on. [/quote'] Chip leader in the 10 pm from somewhere called Gdynia!!! The Racing Post has a wide circulation it seems ;) Plenty of non english chat in the chatbox too!!!!

Chip leader in the 10 pm from somewhere called Gdynia!!! The Racing Post has a wide circulation it seems ;) Plenty of non english chat in the chatbox too!!!!
Located in Kashubia in Eastern Pomerania, Gdynia is part of a conurbation with the spa town of Sopot, the city of Gdańsk and suburban communities, which together form a metropolitan area called the Tricity (Trójmiasto), with a population of over a million people.
:ok

Re: EPT Freerolls Metro was launched in March 1999 as a free, colour newspaper for morning commuters. At first it was only available in London, but now commuters in 13 of Britain's major cities can pick up a free copy of Metro as they travel to work in the morning. Every weekday morning some 1.12million copies are distributed across the UK making Metro the world's largest free newspaper and the fourth biggest newspaper in the UK. Metro is distributed in Bath, Birmingham, Bradford, Brighton, Bristol, Cardiff, Coventry, Derby, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leicester, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Nottingham, Newcastle, Wolverhampton and York covering a combined area with a population of more than 18 million.

It seems that the stoopid feckers have decided to put the password on their website - expect an Eastern European invasion!!!
With a bit of luck they won't put the rest of the week's up. However, I've guessed tomorrow's anyway and I'm first to register. :loon It really is about time these poker sites were a bit more cunning with their passwords. :spank (Out of both today's early.)

Re: EPT Freerolls Well, my daughter's birthday meal this evening, but I knew I would be back about 8:45-ish, so I logged in to both freerolls and the cheapskates game. Meal took longer than expected, so I was blinded out on virgin, but must have had some BB luck in the 8pm freeroll, 'cos I was late (9:20-ish) and still had 235 chips. 2nd break now and I'm chip leader (34,273 chips) with 71 players left :loon Anybody else still left in the 8pm one? McG (AKA Ste 140678) :hope