** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Laddies Pub Poker - CPC Package added

GaF

Re: Laddies Pub Poker - CPC Package added saw my landlord today and would be happy for any1 to join his pub team said he would join punters lounge when he gets a spare moment plus also if theres a Pl meet at york races in the future would let us have his function room for nowt for a poker game afterwards and we'll be having another poker night at the end of next month so hope to see a few more plers there next time

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Laddies Pub Poker - CPC Package added

my local landlord has already registered for this so will have to stay loyal to my local cant reg yourselves until the 17th
I can understand that :ok
saw my landlord today and would be happy for any1 to join his pub team said he would join punters lounge when he gets a spare moment plus also if theres a Pl meet at york races in the future would let us have his function room for nowt for a poker game afterwards and we'll be having another poker night at the end of next month so hope to see a few more plers there next time
Sorry mate, I'm going to stick with Kevshat's dad's team as I've already said I would play in that.... so far as possible I think we should have one PL supported pub - if we split into 2 teams, we're severely damaging our chances :unsure

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Laddies Pub Poker - CPC Package added Sorry GaF, was up North all weekend. Checked with my dad, he hasn't received his sign up pack yet but as soon as he does he'll let me know and I'll inform everyone so we can all get signed up. Apparently (according to the initial blurb) he'll get his pack sometime this week :ok

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Laddies Pub Poker - CPC Package added Anybody else having problems signing up? When I try to get to ladbrokes it instead seems to redirect me to TheSunBet (powered by Ladbrokes) and when I click their poker button - it can't find the target. Similarly if I google Ladbokes poker and try the targets can't be reached.... Any thoughs - I'd like to play in this even though the pub is in Luton ;)

is this an open invite to sign up for kev's dad's pub' date=' sounds like a decent torni to play in[/quote'] not sure if there is a limit on the amount of players from a "local" but i think the idea is more the merrier:ok correct me if i'm wrong mods

It don't work, get Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage have a suspicion it might be due to a recently applied Microsoft Security Fix. Cannot get Ladbrokes poker client to work either .... it was working yesterday! I'll keep trying for a solution .... if you can figure out what IP address poker.ladbrokes.com is that might help as then I won't have to go through DNS and all that .... :beer [update] Got rid of the various feckin microsoft fixes I installed yesterday and my computer is running better (I was having hangups when I initiated internet access) - but still no ability to get to ladbrokes sites - my suspicion now centres of the aol nameserver (205.188.146.145) having a problem with finding me the right place .... which I suspect will resolve when aforesaid nameserver gets its knickers untwisted or somesuch ... so will wait a few days and see if it clears up unless other sites start to be unreachable.....

is this an open invite to sign up for kev's dad's pub' date=' sounds like a decent torni to play in[/quote'] The more the merrier :ok I'm not aware of maximum numbers - hopefully we win the cruise for him, and can then negotiate a nice Christmas Party for PL ;) (Probably to coincide with the live event we win for the pub ;) )