• 13.05 Laddies SportsDaySaturday Merseyside
    • 19.00 CelebPoker Team Celeb Weekly FINAL
    • 19,45 Virgin Festival Sat
    • 20.00 Betfair WSOPE Freeroll
    • 20.00 Stans EPT London RH Freeroll
    • 21.30 32Red Be The Bounty
    • 21.30 Paradise 50 Up Club

Re: ** Poker Saturday 1st September **

I think some of our members have like .... social lives!!! Freaks!
I wish I had a social life!!!:beer Off to the fridge for another pint of milk - now, where's that poster of Charlies Angels?? :spank On a brighter note, I've won 16 out of 20 $3+0.30 STT's and 2nd in two - might have found something I'm half decent at!!:ok TQM edit - 17 out of 21 edit again - 17 out of 22 - time for bed!!

Re: ** Poker Saturday 1st September **

On a brighter note, I've won 16 out of 20 $3+0.30 and 2nd in two - might have found something I'm half decent at!!:ok TQM
:clap:clap VN TQM Can i just ask Gaf how many teams do you support? Arsenal badge one day, Gills the next. You'd think having the choice of multiple teams you'd have found a decent one to support by now... ;)

Re: ** Poker Saturday 1st September ** :lol :lol :lol :lol Changing my badge more than anything is just cos I know it teases Mr V ;) The reality is that I have always been an Arsenal fan - used to have a season ticket standing on the North Bank and lived within sight of Highbury. I became disillusioned though when they got good and I suddenly found that it was IMPOSSIBLE to ever get a ticket anymore to go and see them - I tried to convert myself to supporting my local team, Gillingham, but the truth is you cannot change who you support, no matter how hard you try..... so instead, the way it worked out is I've largely lost my passion for football :unsure