Cherno More Varna - Beroe Stara ZagoraSat 01-09-2007 - 16:001.364.8010.00
Marek Dupnitsa - Slavia SofiaSat 01-09-2007 - 16:003.003.952.27
Vihren - Spartak VarnaSat 01-09-2007 - 16:001.365.538.00
Chernomorec Burgas - Pirin 1922 BlagoevgradSat 01-09-2007 - 18:001.554.527.00
Levski Sofia - Lokomotiva PlovdivSat 01-09-2007 - 18:301.256.569.09
Botev Plovdiv - Lokomotiv SofiaSun 02-09-2007 - 16:303.254.042.00
CSKA Sofia - Vidima-Rakovski SevlievoSun 02-09-2007 - 18:001.129.0021.00
Litex Lovech - Belasitsa PetricSun 02-09-2007 - 18:001.226.0913.00

Re: Bulgarian APFG (01-02 September) Early thoughts ... Well , on a first view , it is high time for Pirin to lose a point , or three , as they are with 3 wins from 3 games . But Pirin played with not so good teams fo far - an away win vs very poor this year Marek , a tough and lucky win vs Cherno More at home , and a 1-0 win vs poor team on road , as Botev Plovdiv ... Chernomorets are decent team , but as Pirin , are newcomers , and it is quite surprisingly that odds for them are around 1.55 ... It is very low imo , I`ll wait till saturday , and then will decide about that game , but atm the away win is what I think that won`t happen here ... ;) Easy wins for Cska and Litex , no need for much write-ups for these games ... ;)

Re: Bulgarian APFG (01-02 September) Okay , a little words for the games today ... Marek Dupnitsa - Slavia Sofia A really nice odds for Slavia . Marek is poor , very poor team from the beggining , as I said in my preview for the season , I expect a bad season for them , and to get relegated at the end of it . Today , their star , key player , Enyo Krastovchev , will play , but he is still injured , he is not ready , so he won`t be as good as we knew him . Marek started with three loses , and I expect another today , if the game is clear . That is very important , Slavia often plays in somehow fixed games , and unfortunately , we don`t know if this game will be fixed . Last two games here , Marek took a point and the whole three , so Slavia has not won here since 2004 . But this season , I watch a really good Slavia . With strikers like Helton , and Deniran Ortega , Slavia can beat every team in APFG . But still , I don`t trust them , the easiest thing in the world should be a Slavia win here , but in my oppinion they will share the points with Marek . So , if I had to bet on this game , I would bet on the draw here , despite the fact , that Slavia is a lot better team than Marek ... Odds are very very tempting for the away win , and it`s too early for Santa`s comming ... ;)

Re: Bulgarian APFG (01-02 September) Cherno More - Beroe Stara Zagora Well , I think that it is high time for Cherno More to win a game this season . The place , that they are right now , is not correct , and they sooner or latter should start climbing in the table . Cherno More is better team here , but still has not won a game . Last two games were very hard , they had to play vs Sofia`s Lokomotiv and Slavia , but this game looks easier . Beroe still have not scored a single goal in this campaign . They have some problems with chairman Nikolay Banev , who wanted to sell the team , for a 1 euro , but now he has changed his mind , and he stays with the team . Fans are protesting against him , but right now there is nothing that they can do . Both teams have missing players , but that wont be so big problem . Beroe will start with 4-5-1 , against 4-4-2 from Cherno More . I think that home team will win the game , Cherno More are the better team , and think that it is high time for their first win of the season . Home win ...

Re: Bulgarian APFG (01-02 September) Chernomorets - Pirin Derby game for the newcomers . Both teams played in BPFG last season , and now they are in upper half of the table . Pirin said, that they are coming for the draw here , so they will play very defensive . With only striker Pietrobon up front , they will wait on counters . Pirin have 3 of 3 wins , but think that this wont continue too long . Pirin should lose points very soon , and I think that today is very good chance for that . Chernomorets have to take points in their home games , and in this one , they will try to win the whole three . But , as I said , I don`t like the odds for the home team . It`s a game between the first and the second in the table , 1.50 is a joke . In Bulgaria , odds for home win are even lower - 1.40 ... I`m not convinced in Chernomorets` attacking skills , despite their 6-1 win in opening round , vs Belasica Petrich . If I had to bet on this game , I would try a small stake on the draw here , I do not see any value in that 1.40 for the home team today , but definitely think that the game wont finish as an away win ...

Re: Bulgarian APFG (01-02 September) Vihren - Spartak Varna A game vs two not very good opponents , where both teams can win or lose . A hard match , but last season Spartak was very poor on road , I expect them to be poor away from home this season too , but Vihren are far from world beaters . They did won vs Litex here , but it was a funny game , where Litex did not play like it was expected . Spartak started with a draw , then two losses . Think that they soon will win a game , most likely in Varna , at their home , but do not think that they can win here . Levski won very hard here , with 0-1 , then Litex were beaten , and Spartak should be prepared for a tough game and hard times here . Vihren definitely can win this , but on this odds it is very risky . I do not see too much difference in both teams , and I do not like the odds for the home team . I think that Spartak has what it takes , to earn a point here , and the draw is priced really well , so that`s what I bet here - a draw .