** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Swedish Superettan 30/08/07

Norrkoping v. Osters Norrkoping top the table by 11 points from 2nd placed Sundsvall but lately over the last 6 matches their form has dipped a little with 3 wins 1 draw 2 defeats 10 goals scored and 5 conceded but they have been in superb form at home all term and are unbeaten in 10 games at home 8 of which were won, also in that time they have scored 28 and conceded 6. Their opponents tonight Osters are 13th in the 16 team league and only 1 point off a relegation place. In their last 6 games they have won 2 drawn 2 and lost 2 scoring 8 and conceding 7 and ironically they have a better away record in the league then they do a home one with 3 wins 3 draws and 4 losses whilst scoring 10 and conceding 13. However though I believe they will be a hard side to break down I cannot see any further then another home win for Norrkoping as they go towards the title and a place in the top division. The Head 2 Head record between these 2 sides in recent times would tend to bear this out with Norrkoping winning 4 of the 5 games played since the turn of the century. May 17, 07 Superettan Osters IF Vaxjo 0 - 1 IFK Norrkoping Jul 23, 05 Superettan IFK Norrkoping 0 - 1 Osters IF Vaxjo Apr 16, 05 Superettan Osters IF Vaxjo 1 - 2 IFK Norrkoping Aug 16, 04 Superettan IFK Norrkoping 3 - 0 Osters IF Vaxjo May 24, 04 Superettan Osters IF Vaxjo 1 - 2 IFK Norrkoping At best price 3/5 with various bookies it may not be the value bet of the day but in my opinion considering the gulf in class between the 2 teams should be an even shorter price. Silverfox.

Re: Swedish Superettan 30/08/07 I guess it's time for Norrköping to get out of their coma and show some pride, the home advantage is very important for this imo. Öster, on the other hand, are fighting for survival, and they have been better on the road, 3-3-4, than at home, 2-4-5, this season. Öster can compete with any team in this league, but they have reached that potential very few times this season, the 2-0 win away vs Häcken would be one of those occasions. Öster will miss defender Emin Nouri (20 matches/one goal) and midfielder Pavel Zavadil (16/5), both are important for Öster, Zavadil very important imo, he's their best player and has a big role both in creating scoring chances and scoring. Norrköping will get back one key player after suspension, defender Mikael Roth, two key players, midfielders Magnus Samuelsson and Daniel Bamberg still injured. New signing Léandre Griffit from Elfsborg will probably make his debut on the midfield today, I'm not sure about his status and if he can make a difference, he has been far away from Elfsborg's line up this season. Norrköping have suffered from Samuelsson's absence imo, he is a very important "engine" in his position on the centre midfield, very tough and never give up, Norrköping's opponants have had really tough times creating anything from the midfield. So this match has many questionmarks: Will Norrköping wake up? Can a weakened Öster team fight their way to a point? Will motivation beat class? I don't know, I favour Norrköping to win, but odds like 1.60 make me stay away.

Re: Swedish Superettan 30/08/07 Don`t know if this is the place for that , but ... Norrkoping signed Botev Plovdiv`s def midfielder Borislav Karamatev , for the rest of the season . He will be on loan , and if he plays good , will sign a full-time contract ... That`s what our media says , but don`t know if he is in the group for the match , and when will make his debut for Norrks ... I have watched him many times (as I`m a Botev supporter and I`m at the stadium every home game) , and I can say that he is one of the good players in APFG . He`s not very tall , which can be bad for tough scandinavian football , but he does his job on the field very well , so he can be used in Norrks squad ... ;)

Re: Swedish Superettan 30/08/07

Don`t know if this is the place for that , but ... Norrkoping signed Botev Plovdiv`s def midfielder Borislav Karamatev , for the rest of the season . He will be on loan , and if he plays good , will sign a full-time contract ... That`s what our media says , but don`t know if he is in the group for the match , and when will make his debut for Norrks ... I have watched him many times (as I`m a Botev supporter and I`m at the stadium every home game) , and I can say that he is one of the good players in APFG . He`s not very tall , which can be bad for tough scandinavian football , but he does his job on the field very well , so he can be used in Norrks squad ... ;)
There's no such info in Sweden, what's certain is that he won't play today. Thank you for the interesting news, Tosh.

There's no such info in Sweden' date=' what's certain is that he won't play today. Thank you for the interesting news, Tosh.[/quote'] I`ll check Botev`s website again , if there is some updates , but what`s for sure - Bobi Karamatev left Bulgaria , and he won`t play vs Lokomotiv Sofia on Sunday , in our championship . I think that this info is true , because his manager have some relationships with scandinavian managers , a months ago Botev player Dormushali Saidhodza was on loan at danish side Randers , and he has the same manager as Karamatev ... When I find more news , I`ll post it here ... ;) Cheers !

Don`t know if this is the place for that , but ... Norrkoping signed Botev Plovdiv`s def midfielder Borislav Karamatev , for the rest of the season . He will be on loan , and if he plays good , will sign a full-time contract ... That`s what our media says , but don`t know if he is in the group for the match , and when will make his debut for Norrks ... I have watched him many times (as I`m a Botev supporter and I`m at the stadium every home game) , and I can say that he is one of the good players in APFG . He`s not very tall , which can be bad for tough scandinavian football , but he does his job on the field very well , so he can be used in Norrks squad ... ;)
"Междувременно стана ясно, че преминаването на Борислав Караматев в шведския Ньоркьопинг пропадна. Халфът не успя да замине за Швеция, където трябваше да се присъедини към първодивизионния тим, защото изникнаха проблеми в документите и невъзможността скандинавците да го картотекират до края на трансферния прозорец." This is from our media . It says , that Borislav Karamatev`s transfer to Norrkoping falls through . The reason is , that there have been some problems with his papers/documents , and there was no chance for Norrks to register him before the transfer window is closed , tonight . So , looks like Borko will stay with us , at least until the winter , when transfer window opens again ... ;) Cheers !