• 19:00 Nordicbet $2500 Freeroll
    • 19.00 Stans New Lobby $1000 Freeroll
    • 19.30 Virgin V Roll 25,000 V Points
    • 20.00 Betfair WSOPE Freeroll
    • 20.00 Stans EPT London RH Freeroll
    • 20.00 Stan James $1000 Freeroll Thursday
    • 20.15 Virgin Festival Super Satellite
    • 21.30 Paradise 50 Up Club

Re: **Poker Thursday 30th** Gone in 71st.1 hand destroyed me big style when i had a pair of pocket 9's only for the board to show 2QQ then 10 on the turn and 10 on the river,had to fold in the end as any A K Q J or 10 had me out. Oh well good luck all left in.

Re: **Poker Thursday 30th** :@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@ Late on in tourn on Virgin i'm comfortable in chips about 6k, have AQ, flop 2pair, check raise one guy the whole pot about 2k, he calls, i bet pot again virtually all in he calls, river a 3rd club, turns out he was flush chasin all the way calling big bets with nothing and dumps me out. Keeps happening, doing my bloody head in. Also pt out he only had 200 more chips than me. Think i need to buy a stress ball ;)

Re: **Poker Thursday 30th** Can't you just scrap a focus game for tomorrow as it's a pointless venture, nobody will play, a plague of locusts is sweeping across England, and well the world is ending too... so might as well call it off... (Sevilla v AC Milan Super Cup Final is on!! :tongue2)

Re: **Poker Thursday 30th** Finally got rid of that horrible Virgin skin swapped it for the lovely blue Paradise one. So I'm cruising in the Virgin Sat, everything is looking rosey the tourney is mine!! Then I go and bust out to the biggest fish on PL :rollin:rollin