6 Team Accumulator ALL HOMES!

Guest delboy26681

Guest delboy26681

With absolutely no value on offer on Wednesdays internationals (except Italy of course!) I went looking for an accumulator that i'd actually bet on. Here is it: Turkey V Liechtenstein (Home win) Germany V Faroe Islands (Home win) Norway V Bosnia (Home win) Czech Republic V Belarus (Home win) England V Macedonia (Home win) Hungary V San Marino (Home win) 6 teams, all home, with the only dodgy ones IMO are the Norway, Czech Republic and the Hungary match. Now, Hungary are playing San Marino, they should win this, Czech Republic should have Nedved and Baros back from suspension, won 2-0 in Moldova on saturday, while Belarus lost at home to Austria 0-2. Czechs should take this one as well. That leaves just one game, Norway V Bosnia. IMO Bosnia got lucky at home to Germany (it was a friendly sure), while Norway had a brilliant win away to Romania 0-1. After losing their first home qualifier against Denmark, home supporters will demand a win here! Bonjour, Big Gerrie Ohhhhh ya dog!!!

Guest delboy26681

Oooooops! After all that i forgot to tell u the odds! £100 invested with ladbrokes would return £189.29 should the unthinkable happen and all 6 home teams win! Bonjour, Big Gerrie Ohhhhh ya dog!!!

Guest bernamo

Re: Why dont u look for a pretty sure single game to bet, with same odds ? Many things, like unpredictable bookings, penalties,... can happen within the 540 game minutes Bookies like big accumulators Greetings

Guest delboy26681

Accumulator Take yr point, never do accumulators myself. Throw £100 on it, apart from Italy, nothing offers 9/10 which the accumulator offers. Face it, 4 of the 6 are gimmes already. Bonjour, Big Gerrie Ohhhhh ya dog!!!

Guest Petty Cash Bandit

Re: Accumulator Yo Delboy Just to let you know, Norway drew with Denmark in norway - first qualifier. But Norway seem dodgy at home to lesser teams - so i've been told. Personally - i would chuck in either - Russia or Rep ireland

Guest Young Lumper

Re: Accumulator Couldn't agree more with Bernamo! Big accumulators are right down the bookies' alley. I had a sure fire six fold on Saturday (I thought!) but look what happened in Sweden!

Guest delboy26681

Accumulator Faroe Islands, Liechtenstein and San Marino away from home hopefully wont cause too many problems! England should give Macedonia a slaughtering! Czech Rep u would think will beat Belarus (i think this is the 2nd dodgiest match tho) That leaves Norway at home to Bosnia. I'd rather be betting on Norway home win than having Holland away to Austria!!! After saiding all this tho, thet'll all probably win and Germany will lose 1-3!!! Bonjour, Big Gerrie Ohhhhh ya dog!!!