Ayr - Wed 29/08/07

Daily Selections :ok Mangham 2.30 Ayr Dubai Time was 2nd on its debut and looks open to improvement but has an expected SP of 4/5. Mangham was 2nd on it's debut, also looks open to improvement but has an expected SP of 7-1 so I know which one I'm on. Sired by Montjeu which was a top class group winner on good ground so the fact it made its debut on good to soft and now races on good should not be a problem. A very interesting maiden and this horse has also been put up as one to back in the training centres section of the Racing Post. Ran on well on it's debut "when the penny dropped" and will benefit from that race experience.

Re: Ayr - Wed 29/08/07 Sticking with Swinbank here, Dont fancy Kirbys Treasure tbh.

20070829Ayr143006.png Prince Kalamoun 2.30 Ayr Alan Swinbank's record of 23% with 3 year olds is worth noting and I think he has a chance of a double here today. But which double? Prince Kalamoun is improving with every run having not finished out of the place money so far. Can he go 1 better in a race which the favourite has been turned over. At 10/1 he's a solid e/w bet.

20070829Ayr153001.png Isidore Bonheur 3.30 Ayr Neil Callan/Swinbank combo is worth following with an impressive 37.93%SR for the Richmond trainer. This is his only ride for Alan and he could prove too good against his rivals having won off a 1lb higher mark. 20070829Ayr170004.png Jojesse 5.00 Ayr Interesting that his first 3 run earlier in the day in races 1-2-3 and runs in the 5f race and misses out the 6f race in the 4.30. Jojesse has won over this distance off a 2lb lower mark and at 10/1 he could be a good e/w bet. Early price: 10/1