EW Fancies Mon 27/08/2007

Kanga

Chepstow 4:30 ... Pelham Crescent (10/1) at 1/4 odds Potentiale looks very consistant and should win this especially with Ryan Moore in the saddle but at 5/2 after a series of 2nd places - I think a safer bet is on the above selection to place for a similar payout and a nice bonus if winning. Last 2 runs have been on the AW producing a nice win and a disappointing 4th (when favourite) back on turf again where the Horse, Trainer and Jockey have nice % figures.

EW Fancies Monday 450 Chepstow : Border Artist (10/1) A very competative handicap and one to be honest I dont like the look of but Border Artist went down on my mental notebook last time, it read something like "back this one next time over 7f on decent ground in a low class handicap" well this is it and at about 10/1 the price is just about right. If anyone saw its last run it finished a couple of lengths behind the winner when stuck in a pocket for the whole race, the time before the trainer had a good punt on it only to disappoint. Must give it a try today.

Re: EW Fancies Mon 27/08/2007 3.00 Rip.--Bridgit Jo is well handicapped and showed signs of a return to form in the Greys race LTO.Draw is o.k.if they split as they often do here.Concern is jockey's inexperience, has never won a sprint race, but looks a value e.w. bet to me.