** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Daily Naps for Sunday 26/08/07

Re: Daily Naps for Sunday 26/08/07 4.30 Goodwood Minority report left it too late for that swooping run at the meeting earlier in th month to finish 3rd on its favourite track. The faster the ground the better for this horse & i think this will be its day if Frankie has it closer to the pace.

Re: Daily Naps for Sunday 26/08/07 Ballinrobe 14.40 Flashy Beau R Walsh A J Martin been training very well, same second lto and although top weight today, I have been given the nod to have a little wager on this today. Paddypower early price 3/1 Fingers crossed if you do have a small flutter. David.

Re: Daily Naps for Sunday 26/08/07 4.00 DUNDALK- BONUS 0.5 E/W The new A/W track opens at Dundalk so good luck to them. I think BONUS trained in England has a cracking chance having run 5 times on the A/W with 2 wins 1 2nd 1 3rd and has 6 wins in total at 6f.Eddie Ahern comes over to ride the Butler horse which he has won on. Paddy Power go 9/1 that will do for me.