** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Austria - Holland

Guest johnny

Fancy this as a X2. Holland will be wanting to make a good impression after failing to qualify for the WC. They have a good team and I can't see them losing this match. Austria are like your second cousin. You know exists somewhere, but you haven't a fckin clue what he does. Can anyone see why this shouldn't be covered X2

Guest bernamo

Re: The dutch underestimate Austria. They are arrogant like during the world cup qualifying and they need to play vs 46000 Fans in Vienna I pray for a home win, but wouldn´t make a bet on this one Greetings from Austria

Some interesting stats... ..on Austria at home to the best side in their group and Holland away to the best side(s) in their group. :) 11/10/1995 Austria 1 - 1 Portugal (1-0) 06/09/1997 Austria 1 - 0 Sweden (0-0) 04/09/1999 Austria 1 - 3 Spain (0-1) 11/10/2000 Austria 1 - 1 Spain (1-1) 26/04/1995 Czech_Republic 3 - 1 Netherlands (0-1) 14/12/1996 Belgium 0 - 3 Netherlands (0-2) 02/04/1997 Turkey 1 - 0 Netherlands (0-0) 01/09/2001 Ireland 1 - 0 Netherlands (0-0) 28/03/2001 Portugal 2 - 2 Netherlands (0-1) Not as clear cut as it would seem. :)

Guest Tonyvdb

Re: Some interesting stats... Holland wins this one IMO, it's not because Austria beat Belarus Saturday that they'll beat Holland as well. Anyway, I keep my hands off of this one ...

Guest crowie1969

Interesting stats from Paul Having managed to not see anything worthwhile in the weekend internationals and laughing at some of the prices on offer midweek I had earmarked Holland as my one bet of the midweek internationals. As stated it doesn't look as clearcut as I first thought so may well give this one a pass as well.

Re: Interesting stats from Paul Holland should win this easily, Austria are a poor side and Makaay/Kluivert is easily a good enough partnership upfront for my money...Holland areno where nearas reliant on RVN as Man Utd are.

Guest bernamo

Vastic It is confirmed that Vastic doesn´t play for the austrians national team anymore, because he plays in Japan now, and doesn´t like too much travelling. About Herzog I am not sure, why he shouldn´t play. Vs Belarus he still played, and there are no injuries known Austria not to loose this one :) Trainer Hans Krankl: "We have absolutely no chance vs Holland. That is our chance." Greetings from Austria

Guest Petty Cash Bandit

Re: Austria/Holland Guys check out uefa.com Herzog should play according to the site. www.uefa.com/competitions/EURO2004/FixturesResults/Round=1579/Match=69319/index.html "Herzog, 34, started the game on the bench, but came on to spark a fine second-half display which saw Markus Schopp and Mohammed Akagündüz find decisive goals..." bbc sports claim both nistelrooy and hooydoink are missing.