** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Estonia - Belgium

Guest Tonyvdb

Guest Tonyvdb

1,75 for a Belgian-win is HUGE IMO. OK, 0-1 is not super against Andorra, but you didn't see the match, did you ? I did, 11 amateurs standing in the box waiting to kick or the ball, or the opposing player away. Anti-football !! Those kind of teams should be banned out of UEFA-qualifications IMO. Anyway, Wednesday Estonia, should be allright. Last time Belgium visited the Baltics, they won 0-4 in Latvia. And this game will be better than the Andorra-game, that's for sure, the Estonian team will try to play football and that will make space for our paceful Belgian strikers. This team will probably play : GK : De Vlieger (Willem II) Def. : De C0ck, Simons (Brugge), Dheedene (Austria Wien), Valgaeren (Celtic) Midf. : Goor (Hertha), Basseggio, Vanderhaeghe (Anderlecht) Att. : Buffel (Feyenoord), Sonck (Genk) and Mpenza (Mouscron) (or Peeters (Vitesse) or Van Houdt (M'Gladbach)) The pacy and skillfull Belgian attackers should give an attacking boost these Estonian fellas cannot resist :D

Guest Tonyvdb

Re: Estonia - Belgium yeah, he plays rightback in Bruges and C0ck means cook in dutch (ancient spelling) not youknowwhat ...:p I was in class with him for one year when we were 19 (we're the same age)

Guest South Manchester Latic

Re: Estonia - Belgium Anyone with any knowledge or lowdown on Estonia? As far as I know, they've never qualified before, and didn't they once not even show up for a game with the sweaty socks? Don't know of any dangerous strikers either off-hand, but some reassurance wouldn't go amiss! This game is about the only one with good value this week, and the only one I'm tempted with. Probably double it up with Czech Republic V's Belarus to give me a near-evens bet.

Re: Estonia - Belgium South Manchester , you are so full of s***...Czech ae good, but so is Belarussia..but Czech will win.Other good bet is Greece...Greece at home - 100% - opponent is Armenia... Estonia this year at home 2-1 win over Russia...2-0 win over Saudi-Arabia ..and three days ago with half first squad 3-2 win over New Zealand. I bet also Belgium , but only very small amount ,becouse estonia is quite good and weather is quite bad in Tallinn.

Re: Estonia - Belgium I remember you all Estonia's last result in Euro2004 qualifying, last month: Croatia-Estonia 0-0 I read also... "Belgium coach Aimé Anthuenis has worries over the fitness of a trio of players ahead of the Group 8 match in Estonia, with Bob Peeters (groin), Mbo Mpenza (knee) and Gaetan Englebert (toe) all struggling." (uefa.com) Be careful

Guest South Manchester Latic

Re: I'm full of s***? Thanks for the information Aramis, don't appreciate the abuse though! After all, I only requested information about a team I don't know a great deal about, on a night with little betting value. The Russia result is mildly surprising, but not narrow victories against World Football minnows Saudi Arabia and New Zealand. You say I'm full of $hit (I presume you meant $hit), yet you back the Czechs and Belgium like me. Is there supposed to be an ironic reference there? Might cover the draw now. And can you tell me why Greece is a good bet? Not had the best of starts have they? (they have a 0% home record, they lost to Spain) and Armenia aren't exactly Andorra. 1/4 offers little value as far as I'm concerned.

Guest Goteborg83

Eesti vs Belgium I took in the recent UEFA Cup tie between TVMK Tallinn and Dinamo Tbilisi in Estonia's national stadium. Considering most of the national team are home-based, if what I witnessed was the general standard of Estonian football then the slick Belgians should win by a couple. 0-2 or 1-3 methinks

Guest Goteborg83

Snow in Tallinn !! C'mon Tony this is big tough Belgians we're talking about out - surely you get snow in Brussels, Antwerp and Liege? If they had been playing a tippy-tappy nation like Portugal or Greece I'd have taken the adverse weather into account !

Guest Tonyvdb

Re: Snow in Tallinn !! Estonia is not a sh1te-team ... they lost only once in their 10 last games (1-0 in Poland) And Belgium, I support them ... but they're not exactly Real Madrid, you see ...

ehi Tony two days ago you wrote: "the Estonian team will try to play football and that will make space for our paceful Belgian strikers...The pacy and skillfull Belgian attackers should give an attacking boost these Estonian fellas cannot resist...Belgium @ 1,8 UNIBET - A bargain, people!" Now, it's snowing, i understand, but you changed your view a lot: "Estonia is not a sh1te-team ... they lost only once in their 10 last games (1-0 in Poland)...And Belgium, I support them ... but they're not exactly Real Madrid, you see..." Long life to coherence :) Is it only a snow matter?...