** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Brighton Tuesday 21/08/07

Re: Brighton Tuesday 21/08/07 nothing in here yet today so a post on the last race 5.40 2 horses here demand the utmost respect in this type of race Cosmic Destiny & Talcen Gwyn however i am expecting the low draw to be favoured & that brings in Multahab (won this last year) & also Hello Roberto (who has to return to form sooner or later after notching 5 wins last term) Hello Roberto is the one i am plumping for at around 11/1 - drawn in stall 2 & now come down the weights so much must start running into form soon. The other 3 will be mixed into exactas & tricasts to see if i can land that also

Re: Brighton Tuesday 21/08/07

nothing in here yet today so a post on the last race 5.40 2 horses here demand the utmost respect in this type of race Cosmic Destiny & Talcen Gwyn however i am expecting the low draw to be favoured & that brings in Multahab (won this last year) & also Hello Roberto (who has to return to form sooner or later after notching 5 wins last term) Hello Roberto is the one i am plumping for at around 11/1 - drawn in stall 2 & now come down the weights so much must start running into form soon. The other 3 will be mixed into exactas & tricasts to see if i can land that also
cosmic won with my selection getting 3rd place at 10/1 :ok