** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Bangor On Dee ~ 18th Aug

325 At last, after a few days of flat racing we have some proper stuff. Nice little competative chase with the usual suspects having a runner and as always under priced at the head of the market, Pipe and Jonjo horses giving us decent value elsewhere. My fancy is Friendly Request, this one won nicely at MRasen on firm ground and then next time fell early on when under a different jockey, last time out with Jacob back on board got to within 12l of a well handicapped animal in the soft at Uttoxeter, that ground wouldnt have suited but showed he was still an improver, dropped a pound in the weights and back on his favoured ground with his usual jockey i give him real good chance here. Can get behind early but should be reeling them back in on the home turn. At around 12/1 it looks a fair bet. Friendly Request 12/1 435 Quite a tricky race with many in with a chance, a decent pot worth winning and i fancy one right at the bottom in Tribal Venture. This one has been handicapped up to the hilt but now drops down to a reasonable mark and back on his favoured surface could run a very solid race at a nice each way price. Very genuine and will battle all the way and with the good jockey Tom O'Brien on top i can see this going better than the betting suggests. Tribal Venture 12/1