** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Turkey Super Ligi ( Aug 17-18-19 )

Re: Turkey Super Ligi ( Aug 17-18-19 ) Kasımpaşa Khalid Ömer Gökhan Askou Alparslan Merthan Özgür Yasin Moritz Erhan Tehou Beşiktaş Hakan S.Kurtuluş İ.Toraman Gökhan Zan Tello S.Özkan Cisse Delgado Ricardinho Nobre Burak Stat: Atatürk Olimpiyat Yayın: Lig TV Saat: 21.45 Hakem: Hüseyin Göçek beşiktaş didnt play good football last match to zurich.. but they had that thay wanted 1-1.. it is very big advantage for second match.. kasımpaşa is the weakest team in turkey and they will back to division 1.. kasımpaşa has very young players and second class foreign players.. beşiktaş will win this match easyly and it is a banker too. pick; beşiktaş to win bwin; 1,55

Re: Turkey Super Ligi ( Aug 17-18-19 ) Konyaspor-Kayserispor Konyaspor keeps almost the same team from last year,they don't play well at away games and we saw it again last week against Besiktas,but in konya they play offensive and use more forwards.They have a very talented playmaker,Neca, and he creates good positions to his teammates.They always play for win at home and they have two tall strikers dangerous but slow. Kayserispor is a very good team.They have two star players,striker Gokhan Unal and right winger Mehmet Topuz.These two players are really very good players and Kayseri plasy very offensive.Their defence has problems but they don't have any problem for scoring. I expect a lot of goals in this game,over 2.25 would be a good choice. pick: over 2.25 @1.94 6/10

Re: Turkey Super Ligi ( Aug 17-18-19 ) :drums To be honest, all Turkish games are tricky today. I can not see strong arrows showing a team or u/o bets strongly today but still I want to share my ideas about the games : Sivasspor v İstanbul B.B. : Shortly : Sivas is favourite for all bookies but for me İstanbul B.B. is the favourite here. Not because they won against Fener but becasue I beleive that their performance was not for that day only. Their squad is really good, actually almost better than Sivas and I trust A.Avcı the trainer of İstanbul B.B. a lot. Sivas is more of an good away team for me and if espeically they are not playing against big teams at home, they have problems finding spaces or chances to score. I dont see the away team losing today and even a win is possible for me for İstabul B.B. Istanbul B.B. @3.50 BWIN 4/10 Istanbul B.B. (+1)EH @1.727 Sportingbet 7/10 Kasımpaşa v Beşiktaş : No need to say a lot. Beşiktaş has a much biiger quality. They will find a way to win + the game still be played in Istanbul so you cant all this game as an away game. Kasımpaşa will give Beşiktas a hard time after the loss last week and they may even take the lead in the game since Beşiktaş will miss Bobo and the team will be tired, but, Beşiktaş will win this game imo and as well as Beşiktaş win, Beşiktas to win by 1 goal margin is a good bet. Beşiktaş @1.50 Sportingbet 8/10 Beşiktaş (-1) Handicap Draw @3.60 6/10 Bursaspor v Galatasaray : As I always say Kalli (trainer) is the biggest transfer of Galatasaray for me. He is very talented and quality manager. He is clever and has lots of experience. These kid of trainers may effect the game as much as a goal scorer, forward, goalkeeper or like any member of a team. The catch point of this game is that Galatasray is aware of Bursa's power and obvious home advantage. Last year when Galatasaray lost, the team had no ambiiton left and under Gerets the team was not performing well. Kalli cahnged the system and Galatasaray's midfield is now more crowded which will be helpful in away games imo. I am wanted to write a bit more than othre games for Galatasaray game since I believe Bursa's team and performance is overrated espacially in the early weeks of the league. Galatasaray will miss both Linderoth and Lincoln which is a big blow but still have players to fill them at least when playing against Bursa. Anyway, to conclude, in the early weeks of the league when teams are not ready, I believe that quality and physical strength willshow it self and because of that odds @1.70-1.80 are fair and not bad for me. Galatasaray (-0.5) AH @1.87 10BET 7/10 About The Other Games : * What I think about Vestel v Ankaraspor + Ankaragücü v Denizli are same. I dont believe betting on these games are must and needed. But Only for the Gençler game, Gençler +0.5 AH @1.90 10BET can be a good bet, I wont tocuh it since I dont trust Fuat Capa, the new trainer of Gençler yet. * I already took and wrote my pick as Konya +1 EH To conclude, like my first post in this thread , I have to point that all games have potential of ending as a draw. So, consider that too... I wish you all the best luck !!! :hope

Re: Turkey Super Ligi ( Aug 17-18-19 )

Oftasspor-Trabzonspor Oftasspor is newly promoted and they are the youngest team in league.They were founded as a "B" team for Genclerbirligi and they promoted 3 leagues in last 4 years and found themselves in Superlig.They are an unexperienced team but they run a lot and they are ambitious.They press upfront and try to push their opponents to use long balls since they have very solid and good at air two defenders in center. Trabzon played well in fisrt match but game was suspended at last minute due to supporters' action of entering pitch.Trabzon has good forward line and is one of the best attacking forces of league.They have fast forwards who can go through defence of Oftas since their defence plays far away from their goals to close the area. I expect both teams to score goals and over odds look really valuable here. Pick: Over 2.5 [email protected] 4/10 @sbobet
Fenerbahce - Gaziantepspor Fenerbahce didn't have the best start to the season and they were shocked by newly promoted ist.belediye.Fenerbahce will use reserve players for this game to keep themr ready.They are good players,some of them are already national players.They'll be motivated to earn themselves a place in regular team. Gaziantep will want to use this advantage and win here.I think they will score against weakened Fenerbahce defence.For me the best choice here is over bet. Pick: over 2.75 [email protected] 4/10 @pinnacle
Bursaspor-Galatasaray Galatasaray started league with a 4-0 win and they managed to earn an away win against Slaven Belup in Uefa cup in midweek and looks in form but they didn't play well in both matches.They used Rize's defensive errors last week and there were clearly class difference between Galaat and slaven belupo. Galata will miss two key players.Defensive midfielder Linderpth and attacking midfielder Lincoln aren't in squad and they are the most important players in team.Without them galata will lose a lot of power,they are also tired of thursday's game. Bursa bought some good players,they have 2 good forwards now and bursa at home is alway dangerous. I think we should take this bet before odds decrease. pick: bursaspor+0.5 @2.06 7/10 @sbobet
Ankaragucu-Denizlispor Ankaragucu made a lot changes in squad and they started season with new coach Hans Peter Briegel.Briegel has done well in Albania national team and he had worked in Turkey for Besiktas and Trabzonspor and he knows Turkish league.Ankaragucu bought players who know superlig,their foreign players have already played in Turkey for other teams.They looked solid last week and made fans happy and full support is expected in this game.Ankaragucu plasy better at home with their great supporters.Their forward duo Bebbe-Ahmet Dursun played very well last week and looked getting on well on the pitch. Denizlispor has been on an unbeaten run for 11 games,they were very motivated for survival last year and they did it but they lost very important players from last year.They'll mis ket striker Adriano and they didn't buy anyone to replace him,they also lost 2 regular defenders and got players from lower divisions.They like to play offside trap and move forward but Ankaragucu's strikers are veyr fast and they can cancel this trap and be dangerous. I expect a home win here. pick: Ankaragucu -0.5 @2.05 6/10 @ pinna
Konyaspor-Kayserispor Konyaspor keeps almost the same team from last year,they don't play well at away games and we saw it again last week against Besiktas,but in konya they play offensive and use more forwards.They have a very talented playmaker,Neca, and he creates good positions to his teammates.They always play for win at home and they have two tall strikers dangerous but slow. Kayserispor is a very good team.They have two star players,striker Gokhan Unal and right winger Mehmet Topuz.These two players are really very good players and Kayseri plasy very offensive.Their defence has problems but they don't have any problem for scoring. I expect a lot of goals in this game,over 2.25 would be a good choice. pick: over 2.25 @1.94 6/10
Pick: Over 2.5 [email protected] 4/10 @sbobet -4 Pick: over 2.75 [email protected] 4/10 @pinnacle +2.32 Pick:bursaspor+0.5 @2.06 7/10 @sbobet -7 Pick: Ankaragucu -0.5 @2.05 6/10 @ pinna +6.30 Pick: over 2.25 @1.94 6/10 -3 TOTAL: -5.38 WON:2 LOST:3 bad week...

Re: Turkey Super Ligi ( Aug 17-18-19 )

It is not so bad week from turkish footbal but it could be better..I think it will be in next round...:ok GS, Besiktas and Trabzon already have 6 points after two rounds...This will be intresting season in Turkey
gs beşiktaş and ankaragücü have 6 points trabzon has 3