Who dunnit?

Guest Irish TW

Guest crowie1969

Re: Who dunnit? Trying to do your own investigation and put some effort in on your own part instead of asking others to do it for you would be an starting point don't you think? www.livescore.com www.soccerage.com www.rsssf.com www.uefa.com www.fifa.com The last 2 should be particularly obvious but there is no doubt thousands more. I am sure you could probably find them your self if you tried. Maybe even www.google.com and typing in "international football results" or something?

Re: Who dunnit? It was not removed but moved. I would not be surprised if the use of words like coward and @#%$, as they are abusive to a person doing what he feels is best for this forum, are regarded as sufficient reason to ban you from Punters Lounge.A simple question in the form of a request would have been a much more sensible approach. As in many cases like this READ THE BLOODY GUIDELINES.

Guest Irish TW

Re: Who dunnit?

Trying to do your own investigation and put some effort in on your own part instead of asking others to do it for you would be an starting point don't you think? www.livescore.com www.soccerage.com www.rsssf.com www.uefa.com www.fifa.com The last 2 should be particularly obvious but there is no doubt thousands more. I am sure you could probably find them your self if you tried. Maybe even www.google.com and typing in "international football results" or something?
Crowie, thanks for your help and lack of abuse in comparison to the others! You obviously didnt see my original message which was asking did anyone manage to win any money on the unpredictable international friendlies, thats what I meant when I said "Who won what" , I'm well able to find out results for myself! btw, I still have not been told where my message was moved to, can whoever it was just admit they deleted it if thats what happened.......and they say that I'm causing trouble around here?! osesame seems to know something
It was not removed but moved.