** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Albania

Morning folks, What do yous think of Albania - Russia(4/9)? albaina are 11/2 which IMO is a crazy price in my opinion, we all know albania are a decent side at home ( as germany and england found out) , and Russia are no great shakes away from home. i think a home win bet and a draw saver looks nice here :D please feel free to leave additional info on the game here, cheers

Guest Ja22ysnake

Re: Albania Oct 12, 2002 Albania - Switzerland 1 - 1 albania draw with Switz at home, and russia at home beat them 4-1 too. i still think is away win here.

Re: Albania PTDSEI : I believe Germany didn't get the win in Albania under different circumstances. As for England, their pre-Eriksson away form hardly surprises anyone, does it? I believe the Russians are better poised to beat Albania than either of Germany or England as coming from the same vicinity, they're more familiar with the climate and conditions than the Western Europeans(this possibly also explains why Eastern Europe seems to be such a haunting place for so many Western European sides). No offence mate, but I certainly don't see any value on a team that considers Tare its main star. ;)

Guest paulybhoy

Was a very good pick Unfortunately I completely missed that one, I dont rate Russia, Irelands match against them last year could have been 5-5 both poor on the day; but I never even give this one a thought and was suprised at the score, again good pick out especially at that price.