Vidima-Rakovski Sevlievo - Marek DupnitsaSat 11-08-2007 - 17:002.153.322.98
Lokomotiv Sofia - Lokomotiva PlovdivSat 11-08-2007 - 17:001.215.7512.00
Vihren - Levski Sofia Sat 11-08-2007 - 17:0010.004.501.40
Pirin Blagoevgrad - Cherno More VarnaSat 11-08-2007 - 17:002.203.532.90
Litex Lovech - CSKA SofiaSat 11-08-2007 - 19:453.073.322.12
Slavia Sofia - Beroe Stara ZagoraSun 12-08-2007 - 17:001.414.207.50
Belasitsa Petric - Chernomorec Burgas SofiaSun 12-08-2007 - 17:001.703.684.69
Good luck ... :ok

Re: Bulgarian APFG (11-12 August) Well , early thoughts .... Think that Loko Sofia would have no problems in beating Loko Pd , even with a big margin . Last 5 matches between these two teams Loko Sf are winner . And now , they are in better shape than their opponents , Loko Plovdiv didn`t have good pre-season training , they have a tough summer , and are not ready for this game . Loko Pd`s best signing , Martin Kamburov , won`t play , as he is in bad shape . I rate home team as much better atm , so it would be a big surprise , if Loko Sf didn`t win convinsingly .

Re: Bulgarian APFG (11-12 August) Vidima Rakovski - Marek Dupnitsa A tough game in the opening round for both teams . This year I expect these two to be at the bottom of the table , and to fight for their survival , so today we should see very close game . Vidima , in my eyes , is the weakest team in the league , because they did not signed with anybody , who could improve their level of performance , somebody with experience . Vidima`s coach , Kostadin Angelov , uses a 4-5-1 schedule , with Borislav Dichev as a striker . He was best goalscorer last season , but thete is big difference between BPFG and elite , APFG . This season it would be harder both for him to score , and for his team to win . A big blow is , that Vidima is without his injured captain , Georgi Stoychev , and very experienced defender Boris Borisov , who is also out . Marek has problems , too . They did not managed to register their new players , so ineligible today for the away team are Pavlovic , Stamenkovic , Cenic , forward Georgi Andreev , Daniel Genov , Alexander Goranov and Josepf Eromoigbe . The only one , who can play today from the new players , are Kosstadin Bojikyov , goalie Emil Varadinov , and striker Ivo Pargov , but first two would not be selected in the first team , and should be on the bench as back-ups , and Ivo Pargov is injured , but if it`s necessary , he can play in second half , but he won`t be in his best shape . Marek plays 4-4-2 , with star goalscorer Enyo Krastovchev in front , who were said to play abroad this season , but he couldn`t sign with the teams he was trailed on , so he`s back in Dupnitsa . Today , Marek will rely on the exactly same squad , like the last season , their game depends very much on Enyo`s form , but he did not trained very much this summer with the team , so this can be a problem . As a newcomer , Vidima should try not to lose that game , their coach said that he wants the whole three points , but ... As for Marek , I cannot trust them right now , I don`t believe that they got what it takes to win in Sevlievo , but they will try not to lose their opening match , too . So , what can be expected from that game today ? A bore draw , maybe ?!

Re: Bulgarian APFG (11-12 August) Pirin Blagoevgrad - Cherno More Varna Another newcomer , vs strong opponent like Cherno More . It should be a tough game , in which the away team has more potential and quality players , so should take something from this match . Pirin has expressed his will to stay away from relegation places this season , and to do well . They also declared , that their budget will be about 2,5 mln euro - enough for a middle elite bulgarian team . For today`s clash , Pirin`s top striker Veselin Stoykov , is out . But , new signings , Pietrobon , and Todor Palankov and Bobi Hazurov , will take part in this game . I think , that Bobi Hazurov could replace Stoykov , so it should be a problem for the team`s attack . Pirin play 4-4-2 schedule . Visitors are without suspended defender Kiril Djorov , he would be replaced by Stanislav Stoyanov . Striker Masena Moque and Petar Kostadinov are out , too . Debut today will make Alexander Alexandrov , who , according to coach Nikola Spasov , can play the whole 90 minutes . He is very good player , and should improve Cherno More`s level . Cherno More plays 4-4-2 . too . The way I see it , this would be more interesting game , than Vidima - Marek . First , Pirin is the better newcomer , with more decent players than Vidima , and on the other hand , Cherno More plays better and more attractive football , than Marek . I watched games between Cherno More and Sampdoria in Inter-Toto tournament a couple of weeks ago , and Cherno More were even the better team , played very good , dangerous , and I think that they can do very well this season . I rate Cherno More as the better team , and they should win here . Still , this is the first round , so it can be useful to cover the draw here , but I don`t see a home win as a probable outcome . Laying Pirin , or 2 with draw no bet option , straight away win for the risky ones , that`s my suggestions here .

Re: Bulgarian APFG (11-12 August) Spartak Varna - Botev Plovdiv A decent home team meets poor away team . It should be a home win , but this match can be dangerous . Spartak were poor last season , only some good matches in in front of their crowd in Varna , and with the point , that Slavia gave them in Sofia , Spartak survived . They are still poor team , but now they have an opportunity to start this surviving campaign with a win . Botev travells to Varna with a group of 17 players . I watched some of the team`s friendly matches , and although Botev managed to win most of them , I was not impressed . Key midfielder and playmaker Kostadin Vidolov left the club , and now there is nobody in the squad , who can be the link between midfielders and attackers . Botev has good goalkeeper , good defence , when playing in Plovdiv , and very poor , when on road , where they play like they do not know each other . Tre troubles can came from the midfield zone . Spartak has better options there , and if they manage to control that part of the field , they should score some goals , and win that match . But Botev has some decent def midfielders , who can destroy opponent`s attacks , like Karamatev for example , who can stop most of the Spartak`s attacks . In front , there is great Georgi Hristov , who scored two goals in last friendly , and were very good , when he was in one-on-one situation vs opponent`s goalkeeper . With nice players , who work behind them , as Manchev , Avramov and Chipilov , and partner like Dormushali Saidhodza , who was on loan in Danish side Randers for the last 6 months , Botev can score from counter-attack . The odds for a home win are too low , there are not such big difference between these two teams . In fact , there is no difference , even Botev is better team , but as I said , they play terrible on road . It can be risky , but I will put some money on the draw here - it is the opening round , and there is too much presure on the home team , they knew that they have poor squad and will fight for their survival , so they MUST win matches like this , but on these odds , it is not very wisely . A 1-1 seems like probable result for me .

Re: Bulgarian APFG (11-12 August) Lokomotiv Sofia - Lokomotiv Plovdiv I think that this game should have only one outcome , and this is a home win . Loko Sofia is a top 4 team , they have good squad , sold top striker Tzvetan Genkov to Dinamo Moscow , but are still strong in front with Sasha Antunovic , Dimo Atanasov and the new one Baldovaliev , who came from Lokomotiv Plovdiv . Loko Sofia plays 3-5-2 , with Golubovic on goal , Savic-Markov-Donchev in defence , very experienced Hristo Koilov and Marcho Dafchev in midfield , they have strong line-up . Loko Plovdiv has troubles , but there are signs of improvement . Still , they are not in top form , they did not trained well , and I think this will be crucial for them today . First choice goalkeeper Stoyan Kolev is not in the group for the game , he is expected to sign for Cska Sofia , also Lokomotiv Plovdiv took Cska`s young defenders Ivan Ivanov and Alexander Branekov , on loan , and they could feature today . Loko Plovdiv can be dangerous , but think that they will have some troubles in the first few rounds . With very unexperienced defensive line , which includes Ivanov , Branekov , Martin Sechkov , who has played for amateur team , before joined Loko year and a half before , and Miliev , also midfielder Radoslav Anev would be used as a right full back , they have no chance vs powerful Loko Sofia attacking players . Last 5 games between these two are Loko Sofia`s win , this should be another home win , and we should see some goals here , Loko may have poor defensive line , but attackers like Vundev and Zlatkovski can score . A home win with a goal margin , and an over 2.5 goals , would be my choice here , Loko Sofia should miss this opportunity to take whole three points , when main opponent for the third place , Litex , have tough derby game vs Cska in Lovech .

Re: Bulgarian APFG (11-12 August) Vihren Sandanski - Levski Sofia A big class difference . And still , it would be a good think , if you miss to bet on this game . As you know , Levski were defeated by Finlandian champion Tampere Utd in Champions League qualifications , and will no longer play in Europe this season . The club has problems , which club president and other bosses try to hide and deny . Coach Stanimir Stoilov said , that Levski would sell two or three of their players , and that he had too many players , a young and talented players , that should play in more matches , and there were some players , that are used to be in the first eleven , and don`t give their best in important matches . That`s why Hristo Yovov would sit at the bench , and young Niki Dimitrov will replace him , Sedric Bardon is also one of the players , who could be sold in next days or weeks , his place should be taken by Georgi Surmov , or Miroslav Ivanov . In Sofia would stay defenders Igor Tomasic and Yossouf Rabeh , and full back Veselin Minev . Vihren has new squad , with very brazilian and portugal players , but they are not used to play together . And , in the preseason friendlies , they showed not very good display . Vihren`s coach said , that he would try to defeat Levski , and to win whole three points , but in fact it would be a very hard task . Levski may be in poor form , but Vihren is not in their best , either . The ballance between these to , as it is logical , is on the Levski`s side . With european defeat during the week , Levski reached the bottom , and now they have to fight back , and I think that Vihren can feel Levski`s anger today . Still , odds are not that good , and best decision here , is to stay away , but if you want to bet on this game , an away win , with even more than one goal difference , would be decent choice . Important key players , like captain Topuzakov , and experienced midfielder Daniel Borimirov , are back in Levski`s first eleven team , so they should be on the well known top level today , as we knew them in the last two seasons .

Re: Bulgarian APFG (11-12 August) Botev 1-0 up ......... :) A nice counter attack , and decent shot from Krasi Krustev ... ;) Loko Sofia 1-0 , Sasha Antunovic , and a big mistake by Ivan Ivanov , Loko Plovdiv`s young defender , as I guessed , they are not ready for important elite matches ... ;)

Re: Bulgarian APFG (11-12 August) Half time in APFG ... Botev still leads with 0-1 ... Loko Sofia is the better team , have many chances , but still only 1-0 .... Pirin 1-0 up , a good goal , but Cherno More has chances to equalize , think that second half will be better for the visitors here , and should score a goal or two ... Vidima leads 1-0 to Marek , a goal from penalty , but in fact , this is a poor game , nothing interesting happens in Sevlievo ... Vihren - Levski 0-0 ... Levski attacks more , tries to score , Domovchiyski missed two very good situations , but ... still 0-0 ... Maybe we`ll see some goals in the second half , but Levski still is in poor shape ... ;) :cheers:

Re: Bulgarian APFG (11-12 August) Well , time to check the tips ... ;)

FT Vidima Rakovski1-0 (1-0)Marek
as I expected , a very poor match , vidima took the lead after a penalty kick , and it was most interesting situation in the first half . In the second , Marek tried to score , hit the right bar in 62-th minute , and ... that was al ... Poor teams , you should avoid betting on them ...
FT Pirin Blagoevgrad1-0 (1-0)Cherno More
I did not expected such kind of result . Pirin played well , but Cherno More was the better team , but was unlucky . In first half , both teams had good oportunities , in the second Cherno More tried to equalize , made very good attacks , and deserved the point here . At the end of the match , the referee disallowed a Cherno More`s goal , and two minutes after that , Cherno More hit the bar ... Bet lost here ...
FT Spartak Varna2-2 (0-1)Botev
A good game in Varna . Botev took the lead early in the first half , where winger Krasi Krustev scored very nice goal . After the goal , Botev were the better team on the field , and in second half , they scored again , and again Krasi Krustev . They continued to attack , Georgi Hristov missed a golden chance to makte it 0-3 , and a minute after that , Spartak scored . After that goal , Spartak started to attack with all their power , and in 88-th minute , after a mistake from Botev`s goalie Lilcho Arsov , Spartak scored for 2-2 ... But still , I`m pleased with Botev`s display here , and with the draw ... Bet won ... :) :cheers:
FT Lokomotiv Sofia2-1 (1-0)Lokomotiv Plovdiv
That was very interesting game , too . Loko Sofia started confidently , took the lead , missed many more chances , and Loko Plovdiv tried to fight back , but right now they are a little toothless . In second half , Loko Sofia tried to score again , and they did . In 80th minute , the match were suspended for a while , because of a heavy rain and a hailstorm , after few minutes the match continued , and in the very last minute , Zlatkovski from Loko Plovdiv , scored a lucky goal , a lucky for me and for my over 2.5 here ... ;) A home win with a goal margin , and an over 2.5 goals ... Bet won ... :cheers: FT Vihren Sandanski 0-1 Levski Sofia Not very interesting game to watch . Levski was the better team , but still did not played very well . First half , Levski had two chances , but striker Domovchiyski missed . In the second half , Levski attacked more furious , and right back Jivko Milanov scored . Minutes after that , Sedric Bardon missed a penalty for Levski . At the end of the match , Vihren`s players started to play very incorrect , and one of them was sent off . A win and three points for Levski , but the team still has to improve his form ... ;)