Sweden, Allsvenskan 11 -13/8

Saturday 11 August 2007
HomeDrawAwaysp.gifBPP
Kalmar FF v IFK Göteborg (15:00 BST)2.203.253.60105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Sunday 12 August 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
AIK v Gefle IF (16:00 BST)1.853.605.00102% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
GAIS v Helsingborgs IF (16:00 BST)2.603.253.00103% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Brommapojkarna v Örebro (18:00 BST)2.303.253.10107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Monday 13 August 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Djurgården v Hammarby (19:00 BST)2.303.303.30105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 11 -13/8 Some early thoughts: IFK Göteborg's and Allsvenskan's top scorer Marcus Berg (13 goals in 16 matches) is close to signing a contract with Dutch team Groningen, it would be a tough blow for IFK and may affect Saturday's match. Berg have scored 5 out of IFK's 6 latest goals in Allsvenskan. In form AIK should win vs out of form Gefle, I'm tempted by the odds, and maybe I'll try a 50/50 with straight and -1. AIK and Gefle have met three times in Allsvenskan so far, all three matches ended with a draw. Gais will mis suspended midfielders Ikpe Ekong and Eyjólfur Hédinsson, both play at the centre midfield, and I rank Ekong as one of Gais most important players overall. Helsingborg will miss midfielders McDonald Mariga and Ólafur Skúlason, a bit of a problem as they usually play at the same place, centre midfield, Mariga replaced Skulason in the 2nd half vs Malmö FF. Gais are always tough to meet, Helsingborg showed some signs of improvement vs Malmö, this is a very unpredictable match imo. Örebro will mis suspended midfielder Nordback, he has played 15/16 matches and scored 2 goals. AIK played well vs BP, but it has to be said that BP, imo, were absolute rubbish, I can definatley see Örebro getting something from this match, even though they have been poor away so far. Örebro should have gained confidence after the 3-1 win vs Hammarby when they scored two goals in overtime.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 11 -13/8 I won't be around this weekend, so I'll post this today already. AIK @ 1.85 (Sportingodds) AIK have finally started to wake up and play football now, the important factor is that the attacking that looked completely toothless have started to work, the new signings have proved to be a much needed injection of class and also making the other players both more confident and with a feeling that they have to produce to stay in the starting line up. Figureido, for instance, have been very sure of starting every match, but vs BP he was substituted for Valdemarin who scored after one minute. Ok, BP's not a strong team and the win must not be overrated, but 3-0 nevertheless a good result and it's not easy to win those matches you "have" to win. Gefle's in the middle of a bad streak, 3 straight losses, 4/5 lost, two goals scored the last five matches, they are also a poor away team, 1-2-5. AIK to keep this good trend at 1.85 my choice.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 11 -13/8 Örebro dnb @ 2.20 (Bet365) Brommapojkarna, like I've said many times now, don't have quality enough for Allsvenskan, they have been really poor every match I've seen them in action, a bit better at home, but still, they lost their latest home match 0-3 to Trelleborg. Örebro managed to break their loosing streak of four matches by winning vs Hammarby 3-1, the last match they won before that one was vs BP, 4-0. I rank Örebro as a better team than BP, although just slightly, but imo Örebro have more quality and play a kind of football that might save them from relegation, they are not as naive as BP. The worrying thing, of course, is Örebro's very weak away record, 0-3-5, 4-14, but my guess is that they will win at least one away match this season, this one, cause they can't get a better opponant right now. I give Örebro a good chance, but I'm not confident enough to go for straight win.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 11 -13/8 also -1 Djurgarden has a very good value @3,60 one of the best and strongest home team who is going after title. their form is enough to beat this handicap against one of the worst away teams of league. plus hammarby has nearly nothing left in the league to get (my opinion because of hard schedule and fixture disadvantage) but in uefa cup they will face Frederikstad who is a wonderful team to face in this stage.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 11 -13/8 Djurgården-Hammarby is a very emotionally charged Stockholm derby played in a neutral venue for security reasons. My feeling is anything can happen and probably will in that game. Djurgården will miss Arneng and Enrico because of suspensions. Hammarby defender Sleyman is out for the same reason. Also Hammarby still have a goalie problem.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 11 -13/8 Todays only game in Allsvenskan is between Kalmar and Göteborg. The big news this weekend is that Allsvenskans best goalscorer Marcus Berg is lost for Göteborg. He has signed a contract with Groningen. He'll play two more games before leaving for Holland. With him, I guess, goes Göteborgs hopes of winning the championship. My early thoughts on the game was draw or a win for Göteborg. I still lean that way but probably won't make the bet, at least not for now. Kalmar are a gritty team and have two new Brazilian signings. No new injuries that I'm aware of, and no suspensions. The spring game between the two ended 3-2 to Göteborg, making them the only team to have scored more than two against Kalmar this season. Todays game could also see some goals if only Marcus Berg is able to keep his focus. Göteborg took an easy win away to Gefle in the last round and appear to be steadily improving. Kalmar have failed to win in their three latest and are not looking like hot title contenders at the moment.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 11 -13/8

Right now Örebro has nothing. 2-0 looking slightly more likely than 1-1. But I can't really say. Try to stay away if you can :)
agree with you, maybe no penalty in game. But I cannot be sure! These 2 have played only 2 times at this venue. Whilist there hasn't been no draw in both games Örebro has scored...
11/06-06 Superettan IF Brommapojkarna vs. Örebro SK 2:1
28/06-05 Superettan IF Brommapojkarna vs. Örebro SK 0:1

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 11 -13/8 Örebro has following away record in this season: 2 draws, 5 lost. No wins. I think it will be a draw, they haven't won at all away this season, so I think home win or draw on this game will be result at FT

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 11 -13/8 AIK did their job, but I totally went the wrong way about Örebro. Info about today's matches (source: totalctrl): Djurgården 7 ARNENG Johan M *** SUSPENDED 14 / 16 Djurgården 10 CARDOSO NAZARÉ Enrico M ** SUSPENDED 12 / 16 Djurgården 24 KARLSSON Christoffer M - BACK from injury - / 16 Hammarby 5 JOHANSSON Emil D ** INJURED 8 / 16 Hammarby 7 SLEYMAN Suleyman D *** SUSPENDED 16 / 16 Hammarby 13 DAHLIN Isak D - INJURED - / 16 Hammarby 25 MALKE Fadi D * INJURED - / 16 Hammarby 11 JULIUSSON Heidar Geir F * BACK from injury 1 / 16 Hammarby 24 HELLSTRÖM Erland GK ** BACK from injury 2 / 16 Hammarby 14 JENSEN Mikkel M *** INJURED 2 / 16 Halmstad 2 JOHANSSON Per D ** INJURED 10 / 16 Halmstad 23 JENSEN Emil D * INJURED - / 16 Halmstad 16 SPARV Tim M ** INJURED 5 / 16 Halmstad 17 ÖHAGEN Hjalmar M ** BACK from injury 4 / 16 Malmö 4 DIXON Jimmy D *** SUSPENDED 13 / 16 Malmö 11 OSMANOVSKI Yksel M ** INJURED 13 / 16

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 11 -13/8 Stats-wise Djurgården would be the banker bet today (7-0-1 at home). When they now face Hammarby which have quite the same trends, playing very good at home and poorly away (0-3-5). The thing that worries me a bit are the key suspensions in the home team. Both Arneng and Enrico have been the home teams most important midfielders. Also I am have the "sometimes trends will be broken feeling" right now. This is a local derby which there is a lot of in allsvenskan and that might not give the home team the advantage many would expect. Hammarby will miss captain and centre-back Suleimane Sleyman tonight. He is important, but earlier when they have had players out, others have stepped forward and played very well. Havent made my thoughts straight yet, but Hammarby might sound interesting to me...

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 11 -13/8 Djurgården - Hammarby: The homefactor, like Mazarin said, is not important as the venue is Råsunda, Hammarby won the last h2h 2-0, Djurgården are undefeated since. Sleyman's suspension is a tough one for Hammarby imo, he has been very important for Hammarby's defence, with a leading role, kind of the boss of the defenders. Djurgården's suspensions a bit easier to cope with I think, Riihilahti can do Arneng's job without problems, maybe it's even a positive angle to it: Riihilahti and Arneng are two similar players, their midfield will be more balanced with only one of them on the pitch. Enrico will be missed, but he is not unreplacable, I guess that Djurgården's midfield will be Komac- Riihilahti-Sjölund-Davids, not to bad, Sjölund have played meny derbies and done good. A very tough match to predict, I haven't decided anything yet.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 11 -13/8 The recent weeks Malmø FF has been a hot topic on PL. Many punters, including me, has backed them waiting for their good players to perform. They lost away against Hammarby and drawed in a tight match at home vs. Helsingborg. Now they face the league leaders Halmstad away and will be up for a tough one. Tonight their key centre-back Jimmy Dixon is suspended and midfielder Osmanovski are injured, but their new signing Babis Stefanidis are ready to play. From being a key winger for Helsingborg he is expected to provide passes to strikers which definitely need it. Both Junior and especially Johansson have been out of shape recently and they desperately need to show some form now. Again I will use the point that these two are very good players and fulfill each other in a very good way, we all saw that last season. Coach Åkeby also looks at an offensive formation tonight playing a 4-3-1-2 formation. Mamø is in a position which requires perfromances if they want to advance, being in a position when a win could make contact with the upper teams in the division. Halmstad on the other side have surprised all with great entusiasm and fighting will so far this season. Expected as a middle table team, they have shown the opposite playing great football. Still I see some bumps in the road for them. The first is the fact that many surprise teams does not hold all season. Sometimes during the campaign the loss in form and shape will come and I fear that Halmstads dip are very near. From great wins against Elfsborg (3-0) and Örebro (3-0 and 3-1) they have struggled against GAIS (2-2 at home) and drawing visiting weak side Trelleborg away (1-1). In both those matches the fighting will have saved them, coming back from being under. They are a very good home team, with 6-2-0 so far there are many teams that have had problems in Halmstad. Still there have been many close calls, the two home matches above being the only wins with winning with more than a goal. One last point just to explain my bets on the over. Both teams have players who can do goals and are in form, thinking especially about Dusan Djuric in Halmstad who has had a great season (15/6). Looking at the over/under stats for the teams Malmø have only 5 of 16 matches whivh have ended eith an over. Halmstad on the other side have 9 of 16 matches over-wise. Still with a offensive minded plan tonight from Malmø, they look to win it, and Jimmy Dixons absence in the defence will have effect I see goals. And the value in odds is great. I will also have a little nip on an away win tonight based on my comments above. Pick: Over 2.5 Stake: 5/10 Odds: 2.00 Bookie: Betsson Pick: Malmø FF Stake: 1/10 Odds: 3.10 Bookie: Betsson

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 11 -13/8 I agree with Kimera about Malmö, you said pretty much everything that needs to be said about that match, but I go for the +0.25 line, I can't trust Malmö with more atm. Malmö +0.25 @ 1.92 (Pinnacle) I have said it many times now, and I have been wrong many times: Malmö should be able to do much better than their current position, they have a rather strong squad and I can't really understand what's wrong. They showed some decent football in the 1-1 match vs Helsingborg, but also showed the sign of a team under pressure, the got very nervous when they were up 1-0, and of course Helsingborg got the equalizer. I think and hope they can do better today, maybe they don't feel that pressure so much when away, and also Halmstad have showed a decreasing form lately. Not an easy match of course, but I find Malmö +0.25 at this price a good offer.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 11 -13/8 Very nice and and well written analysis, Kimera! I'm with you on the over. One reason surprise teams stumble late in the season is their lack of depth. Injuries, suspensions and sheer fatigue will eventually take it's toll on Halmstad. I don't trust Malmö to win though, not with defender Dixon out. I might make a late bet after seeing the line-ups. An early indication from Malmös site at "Svenska Fans" implys that Toivonen might not be in the starting XI.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 11 -13/8 The best betting (most successful) strategy for me in Allsvenskan is to bet LIVE following team's form & chances in the match (shots on goal, shots, ball possession etc...) http://www.svenskfotboll.se/livescore/ There have been so many surprises so far - which could be seen in these stats... So far I had 4 successful live-bets in a row thanks to this...

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 11 -13/8 Sweden Allvenskan Soccer - Malmo - spread pk (+115) for the regulation time held on Aug 13 at 12:00pm [pending] Soccer - Hammarby - spread pk (+130) for the regulation time held on Aug 13 at 1:00pm [pending] I had the overs in the Hammarby-Djurgarden matchup last year, was 3-0 when it was canceled because a riot breoke out. Both matchups are so close that I really can't see the difference in the teams, so I'm going to take the two dogs at DNB. While I was deciding to do this Malmo dropped from +135 or something... BOL