• 19:00 Nordicbet $1000 Freeroll
    • 19:30 William Hill £1500 Added
    • 19:45 Virgin Festival Sat
    • 20:00 APAT WCOAP Razz Championship
    • 20:00 Betfair WSOPE Freeroll
    • 20:00 Paradise PL $ Challenge
    • :00 SkyPoker Poker Player Subscribers Freeroll
    • 20:15 Virgin Festival Super Satellite20

Re: **Poker Wednesday 8th August** Just when I thought I was going okay, then in 2 minutes out of the focus game and the Poker player Sky tourney!! AA vs Sam's 44 in the focus game. A four hits...:sad In the Sky tourney, the villain hits an 8 to knock out my AJs:@. Good luck all in your pursuits tonight, I've had enough!

Re: **Poker Wednesday 8th August** pocket 4`s every time:dude:dude:dude

Just when I thought I was going okay, then in 2 minutes out of the focus game and the Poker player Sky tourney!! AA vs Sam's 44 in the focus game. A four hits...:sad In the Sky tourney, the villain hits an 8 to knock out my AJs:@. Good luck all in your pursuits tonight, I've had enough!

Re: **Poker Wednesday 8th August** gutted tonight! Sky pokers 5k open tourney, 2 hands to lose the lot! A10 diams vs K10 clubs....i push for 6x bb 13000 chips, and he calls with 10000 , 4 clubs in a row and im down to 3k Next hand i get KK and push with blinds at 2k/1k, bb calls with AQo, A on the river and im sucked out on again! still won £16.20 for a profit of £6.20 but should have been much more!

Re: **Poker Wednesday 8th August**

gutted tonight! Sky pokers 5k open tourney, 2 hands to lose the lot! A10 diams vs K10 clubs....i push for 6x bb 13000 chips, and he calls with 10000 , 4 clubs in a row and im down to 3k Next hand i get KK and push with blinds at 2k/1k, bb calls with AQo, A on the river and im sucked out on again! still won £16.20 for a profit of £6.20 but should have been much more!
ul graeme,,feel for ya............at least you made some dough,cant even do that at mo:sadplaying tourneys,,,doing ok on sng`s tho;)