Poker Stars WCoOP

Valiant23

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Poker Stars WCoOP

Ok' date=' I started badly in the razz, but think Ive worked a few people out now, the coffee pot is on, I;m hoping for a late night/morning[/quote'] I'll rail you when I can Mike - but you seem to be opening the betting pretty frequently with some nice high cards then folding to a small re-raise ?? :\ It could be a long night running an hour and half and only 4 out !

have been sucked out on a number of times' date=' dont think I'll be winning the $56K tonight[/quote'] Mike - anything is possible. I saw Wigan Warriors come back from an even worse (well, almost) position tonight to beat my beloved Bulls. If you believe, it will happen - well, possibly. GOOD LUCK :hope :hope :hope

I think Mike and Whitfield74 will be sending each other Christmas Cards this year
Was it just coffee in your mug, or a little drop of something extra? mikesaban: Going to dedicate this song to you Whit mikesaban: To dream the impossible dream mikesaban: To fight the unbeatable foe mikesaban: To bear the unbearable sorrow mikesaban: To run where the brave dare not go mikesaban: To suck out on 7th street mikesaban: to spawnyet another hand mikesaban: To try when your hands are too waery mikesaban: TO reach the unreachable star DarkAlbedo: TEAM ROCKET mikesaban: Thatsones for you Ehitfiel

out 221' date=' got rivered. I had 6,5,4,3,A against 6,5,4,2,A - barsteward[/quote'] No doubt about it - it's all MY fault. Started watching closely when you had 450 chips and a handful of players lower than you (something like 834 of 841). Went to bed about 50 minutes later when you had 6,000 chips and stood at about 150th of 700 - if only I'd stayed up :loon Still haven't a clue about the game or what constitutes a good / bad hand, but you seemed to be enjoying the experience.

Re: Poker Stars WCoOP They are becoming my nemesis these DS's on stars this is my best yet though. I was commanding this one then tiger went all in on a straight draw post flop and I had hit two pair, needless to say he hits on the river and I wave bye to the grand :beer untitledol0.jpg

Re: Poker Stars WCoOP The 2mill gtd was won by a 21y old kid who won a bracelet at this yrs WSOP, he destroyed another guy HU who was quite frankly a joke at HU play going all in every other hand, was just a matter of when not if he got busted. But fair play to them both.