Over/Unders this weekend

Guest deancreus

Guest deancreus

Also gotta fancy Sweden to stick a few past San Marino and likewise with Iceland and the Faroes. Finland - Serbia looks under to me but some are tough to work out.

Guest Run Dmc Vs Pat Nevin

Unders/Overs Scotland V Germany. I fancy this one to go UNDER. Can't see the Scots scoring more than one - can't see the Krauts scoring more than two. Just hope it ain't 2-1. General price of 1.80 seems decent to me. Bulgaria V Belgium. Don't see to many hitting the back of the net in this one. I remember backing Belgium to beat Andorra not too long ago and tearing my hair out that they only won 1-0. Defence should dominate this one. Denmark V Norway. Local derby blah, blah, blah. Gonna be tight. Be surprised if there were too many goals in this one. Under. For anyone who gets sick of their Under/Over bets losing by a late goal, you might want to consider the total goals market that Blue Square and a few other bookies price up. I know the general concensus is that it's not as good value because of the higher overound, but in some of these internationals 1.91 for 2-3 goals could do the business.

Guest deancreus

Re: San Marino-Sweden over? lol, well betfair offer it but only at 1.3 ish although thats more or less free money still I guess ;) Im going to go against the grain and plump for OVER in Scotland - Germany. I fancy Scotland may come out blazing and score first only to realise its a false dawn and then go on to lose 2-1 or 3-1.......Or even the other way round perhaps a consolation at 2-0 or something.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest deancreus

Over/Unders this weekend Since a lot of these matches, like many internationals, are tough to call Im looking more at under/over bets. Holland and Spain are likely to grab a few goals IMO. Switzerland - Russia has been tipped elsewhere as an OVER due to the type of football they play and recent results. ANy other thoughts from people?