Apat Season 2 Moving to Blue Square

GaF

APAT Announces Details of New Headline Sponsor and Season Two The Amateur Poker Association & Tour (“APATâ€) today announced that Season Two of its critically acclaimed tour will feature close to 70 live events and be headline sponsored by leading UK sports betting and poker operator, Blue Square. The agreement with Blue Square will generate close to $200,000 in sponsorship; more than double APAT’s Season One budget, and be returned to players in GUKPT and WSOP event entry packages, added prize money in live and online events and in the removal of player registration fees at all live APAT events. With the addition of a Regional Championship series, extended National Championship series and World Amateur Championship Festival; APAT is a world leader in the provision of low cost, high quality, sponsored poker tournaments. Read the full press release by clicking the headline link above. APAT is also pleased to announce that it has upgraded all members to a full 12 month tour membership for free as part of our Season Two proposition.

Re: Apat Season 2 Moving to Blue Square just one part of the new structure :- * APAT Forum Challenge The APAT Forum Challenge is a new event with entry available via poker forums across the UK and Europe. Played over two days to an APAT Championship structure, this event will crown the Champion Community of 2008. The most successful forum will win an added cash prize, while the winning player will receive an expenses paid entry to a televised Grosvenor UK Poker Tour main event. When I first read it I assumed it would be an online tournament but as it is over two days I'm not sure. :ok I've thought about it - it must be a live tournament, presumably with a limited number of seats available for each forum.

Re: Apat Season 2 Moving to Blue Square This is quite interesting regarding membership, basically I read the organisation membership as if PL were to advertise and support apat then they would be able to grant PL'rs with the free tour membership normal cost £10 Membership Membership Levels APAT membership will be granted as follows:- * Association Membership - free An Association Member will be eligible to vote in Amateur Poker Association ballots and play in APAT Online Series events. * Tour Membership - £10 per annum A Tour Member will be eligible to eligible to vote in Amateur Poker Association ballots, play in APAT Online Series events and enter APAT live tournaments. * Organisational Membership An Organisational Member will be able to allocate free Tour Membership to individuals within their organisation. Organisational membership will free to organisations and individuals who promote APAT through their websites and blogs. * Professional Membership A Professional Member will be eligible to vote in Amateur Poker Association ballots and play in the APAT Masters and any additional Pro-Am event that APAT promotes. With immediate effect, all existing APAT members have been upgraded to a free 12 month Tour level membership.