FAROE ISLANDS - GERMANY

• 3 months later...

FAROE ISLANDS - GERMANY Hello Users, here is my opinion and some information about the game of the Germany team in Faroe Island. What is your opinion to this game? It would be very nice when some users could write down their opinions about the game. FAROE ISLANDS - GERMANY 0:2HC Pick 2 1.70 primebet.com The last game on the weekend against Scotland in Hampden was a very bad game of the German team. The offense of Germany was very poor- performing. The Kaiserslautern - forward- player Klose made a really bad game and he's in a non-acceptable form. Only Bobic is in a good situation and is able to score some nice goals. The young Borussia Dortmund player Thorsten Fringes can't play because of his 2 yellow card in the Qualification. Accordingly all important German players can play. In Germany there was a lot of criticism about the German Match against Scotland- so I think this is a good bank. And I think Ballack is now in a better form as in the last game. So I try the bet on Germany with the Handicap of 0:2. Have a nice betting - day!