Euro 2004 Qualifying : Denmark v Norway Special

Guest Da Hannanah

Re: Euro 2004 Qualifying : Denmark v Norway Special Just teasing you a bit, mate. After all, what are big brothers for?... :) Let me have my bit of fun before FC Copenhagen draw Rosenborg in the CL quals... :rolleyes

Guest Lardonio

Re: Euro 2004 Qualifying : Denmark v Norway Special Sure thing :D I'm not sure if Rosenborg will succeed in the CL this year. They have done great in the league but I don't think they are as strong as they have been. They just keep on winning matches in Norway because other teams are afraid of them, and the refeeres are on their side. Their soccer has been, with a few exceptions, nothing but average.

Guest Da Hannanah

Re: Euro 2004 Qualifying : Denmark v Norway Special ... and FC Copenhagen do have the best Norwegian midfield player ever in their side ;)

Guest Lardonio

Re: Euro 2004 Qualifying : Denmark v Norway Special Too bad the fcukers running the national side have rigid rules about behaviour and individuality that keep all the creative Norwegian players, like Myggen, out of the team.

• 1 month later...