** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Tennis 30th July-5th August

Re: Tennis 30th July-5th August Strength 5/10 - Eschauer to beat Acasuso - 13/8 - Eschauer has been a consistent performer on the challenger circuit and has recently been trying to make the step up to the main ATP tournaments. He did this with some good sucess at Amsterfoot a few weeks back where he reached the final. He is a good clay court player who seems to be in good form playing against a good clay court player who has been playing incosistent over the past months. H2H - 0:0

Re: Tennis 30th July-5th August Hi guys, following picks for today and tomorrow: ATP TOUR, LEGG MASON, WASHINGTON HERNYCH TO D HEALEY @ 1.37 at expekt ECONOMIDIS TO D KLIZAN @ 2.5 at betfair WTA TOUR, ACURA CLASSIC, SAN DIEGO DULKO TO D GOLOVIN @ 4 at pinnacle GRANVILLE TO D TANASUGARN @ 1.45 at pinnacle Healey is completely out-of-forrm with just one top 100 victory in Sydney this year. Hernych has solid attacking game and good return which will neutralize well Healey's attacking game. No reason to Klizan being a favourite in this match. Klizan is a former junior world no.1 but ZERO ATP matches in his career - lost in qualifying of every tournament he played. With Golovin in average form and after inquiry, and Dulko winning both their last meetings - it worth a risk @ 4. Granville who always had good results in US is 4:0 against a veteran Tanasugarn

Re: Tennis 30th July-5th August ATP Washington - Michael Llodra vs Robin Haase Llodra Rating System: 2,90 Haase Rating System: 1,65 Head 2 Head: Llodra 0-0 Haase Michael Llodra (rank 61) is a pretty experienced French player that goes very well in fast surfaces like this one. He decided to take a break after winning the doubles tournament in Wimbledon and now he is returning to the circuit to prepare the most important tournaments of the summer hardcourt season. His serve & volley game is pretty good and extremely efficient on a tournament with a fast surface like Washington. His experience also helps him to sneak a break out of nowhere on a bad serving game of his opponent. Robin Haase (rank 104) has only played eight matches on hardcourt during his career. He is still very young and inconsistent and even though he defeated a struggling Alex Bogdanovic in here in the first round, he is still far from being a major threat on the surface. His serve is good, but I can see Llodra getting a break once or twice during the match, thanks to his experience. Haase’s return game isn’t nothing exceptional and Llodra will easily hold in most of his serving games, if he plays at his normal level. Llodra has way more experience on the surface and his serve & volley game makes him very tough to break on a fast surface. Haase is playing for four weeks in a row and together with a trip from Croatia to the United States makes me think that the Dutch player may feel a little bit tired today. If Llodra plays at his normal level, he should win the match and advance to the third round of the tournament. Pick: 1 unit on Michael Llodra to win @1.855 on Pinnacle More in http://andregomes.apostaganha.pt Good Luck :hope

Re: Tennis 30th July-5th August

Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventMirza - Daniilidou
SelectionMirza
Strength10/10
Date01/08/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.41 (Back)
ReasoningMirza is in great form and she should destroy Eleni.She is playing just great at the moment.I watched her last week against Bammer and she was playing awesome tennis.Daniilidou isn't that great at the moment and she shouldn't do much trouble to Mirza.

Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventKerber - Dementieva
SelectionKerber
Strength10/10
Date01/08/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 5.00 (Back)
ReasoningIt's worth a shot I guess.Kerber likes fast surfaces and it's first tournament for Dementieva after Wimbledon.She already had some problems against Castano in the first round.Kerber can make a surprise here.

Re: Tennis 30th July-5th August What do you guys think about this match: Tommy Robredo (7) v Steve Darcis (150) Tommy is $1.50 at my preferred bookie, which I think is great value for such a big difference in world rankings. HOWEVER: Steve Darcis has only played six games. Steve Darcis has WON six games. All on clay. Against decent opposition.

Dutch Open Tennis Jul 16-Jul 22 ClayFirst RoundMarc Gicquel (8)W6-3, 6-4
Second RoundGilles SimonW7-6 (7-4), 6-1
QuarterfinalsIgor AndreevW6-3, 6-4
SemifinalsMikhail Youzhny (2)W4-6, 6-0, 7-5
FinalWerner EschauerW6-1, 7-6 (7-1)
Orange Prokom Open Jul 30-Aug 5 ClayFirst RoundNicolas MassuW6-7 (8-10), 7-6 (7-0), 6-4
Can he knock Robredo off?

What do you guys think about this match: Tommy Robredo (7) v Steve Darcis (150) Tommy is $1.50 at my preferred bookie, which I think is great value for such a big difference in world rankings. HOWEVER: Steve Darcis has only played six games. Steve Darcis has WON six games. All on clay. Against decent opposition.
Dutch Open Tennis Jul 16-Jul 22 ClayFirst RoundMarc Gicquel (8)W6-3, 6-4
Second RoundGilles SimonW7-6 (7-4), 6-1
QuarterfinalsIgor AndreevW6-3, 6-4
SemifinalsMikhail Youzhny (2)W4-6, 6-0, 7-5
FinalWerner EschauerW6-1, 7-6 (7-1)
Orange Prokom Open Jul 30-Aug 5 ClayFirst RoundNicolas MassuW6-7 (8-10), 7-6 (7-0), 6-4
Can he knock Robredo off?
Possible! But for me this is 50/50 match, no way is Robredo a 1.5 odds favorite. That's BIG JOKE by the bookies. I see value on Darcis +3 games. I hope he can keep this match tight at least...

Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventSafina - Mirza
SelectionSafina
Strength10/10
Date02/08/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 1.77 (Back)
ReasoningMirza is in top form but with this amount of games in such a short period of time she must be tired.Yesterday she was just pathetic and she won her game only because Daniilidou was worse than her.She had big problems with holding her serve and she faced 20 bp !!! Safina won her first match here easilly.She is fit and not tired for sure.And before such a big tournament as Los Angeles next week she needs to play some matches here at San Diego.Against good players with good serve Mirza is struggling and have big problems.Last week in final against Chakvetadze she was just hopeless.I also read somewhere that Mirza has some problems with her shoulder.I'm on Safina here.

Re: Tennis 30th July-5th August ATP Washington - Gael Monfils vs Marat Safin (Today, 21:00 BST) Monfils Rating System: 3,68 Safin Rating System: 3,34 Head 2 Head: Monfils 1-0 Safin Gael Monfils (rank 54) may be pretty inconsistent, but when he’s on, he is almost unstoppable. He is the kind of player that loves the big stages, the central court matches and he won’t even care if everybody is supporting his opponent. He loves to realize that he is being watched and when this happens, let the show begin because Monfils is going to show everybody why he is considered one of the most spectacular players in the circuit. While on a small court he clearly under performs, just like last week as he lost to Ricardo Mello in straight sets in the first round of Indianapolis, he is also able to beat Marcos Baghdatis in the central court of the Australian Open or James Blake and Juan Ignacio Chela in the central court of Roland Garros. He has a huge serve that is almost unbreakable and a powerful amount of weapons that just annihilate Monfils’s opponents on a good day of the French player. He clearly believes in himself and he suddenly becomes one of the best players in the world on a big match like this one. Marat Safin (rank 22) uses to be also considered as a big match player, but the fact is that he couldn’t win a single set the last time he faced Roger Federer, Juan Carlos Ferrero, Nikolay Davydenko, Lleyton Hewitt and Fernando Gonzalez. All matches were this season and the Russian clearly underperformed on these big matches. He isn’t exactly in good shape and he just can’t beat anybody in straight sets right now. He reached quarter finals in Los Angeles without a single straight sets win (6:3 6:7 7:6 against Chris Guccione and 6:2 2:6 6:4 against George Bastl). He is also in the quarter finals of Washington and still no straight sets win (6:2 2:6 6:2 against Jan Hernych and 7:5 6:7 7:5 against Robin Haase). This clearly shows that Safin can’t play a consistent match anymore and he is having a tough time to play his best tennis for more than one hour. That’s pretty bad for him, especially when he is facing today a player that when he begins to play well, he is impossible to stop. That was what happened in Cincinatti last year, where Safin dominated the beginning of the match, but it was only necessary a bad serving game of the Russian to make Monfils go nuts and start playing out of his mind, ending up winning the match by 6:4 7:5. Monfils is able to step it up his game in the big matches like this one and if he is strong enough to dominate the baseline rallies today with his powerful strokes going out of nowhere, he will win. Safin can’t play at a consistent level right now and if that doesn’t change suddenly today, he is going to fly to Canada tonight. Pick: 1 unit on Gael Monfils to win @2.20 on Pinnacle Pick on my service:http://www.sports-tipsters.co.uk/sportspicks.php Good luck