** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Salisbury Saturday 28/07/07

Re: Salisbury Saturday 28/07/07 SKYELADY..SAL..8.40 it would be a more confident bet but im worried about the pace of the race, it needs to be held up off a sound pace but only 1 runner is a confirmed front runner and 1 likes to be prominent but im risking it as the trainer barron makes a round trip of 548 miles with just this one horse and it will be his first runner here in at least 5 years..........he is a shrewd cookie and he has plenty of races closer to home but chooses this one (it was also entered in a class 2 race at newmarket) im willing to risk the race having a decent pace and at 5/1 is worth risking, finally if we look at its record on soft going it reads,(101)

Re: Salisbury Saturday 28/07/07 8.10 Sals....... SQUADRON........ All the better for a stiffer test of stamina the last twice and deserves credit for holding on at Goodwood last time given he finished lame (3lb rise more than fair considering); should be seen to better effect on this much softer ground and doubtless has more to offer Connections feel he needs plenty of cut in the ground and he remains progressive as a young stayer. With the infom Ryan Moore in the saddle, has a outstanding chance of following up his Goodwood win. Taken a chance and taken 13/8 about this animal

Re: Salisbury Saturday 28/07/07

8.10 Sals....... SQUADRON........ All the better for a stiffer test of stamina the last twice and deserves credit for holding on at Goodwood last time given he finished lame (3lb rise more than fair considering); should be seen to better effect on this much softer ground and doubtless has more to offer Connections feel he needs plenty of cut in the ground and he remains progressive as a young stayer. With the infom Ryan Moore in the saddle, has a outstanding chance of following up his Goodwood win. Taken a chance and taken 13/8 about this animal
Bet landed a bit skinny but a winner is a winner :clap:clap:clap:clap....... and beat the bookie on @ 13/8 :lol:lol

Re: Salisbury Saturday 28/07/07 Hi guys (i'm not after eventing) i had £5 win on our faye in the last at salisbury 10 mins b4 the off on sporting odds,but no prices were available so took sp,went on to atr and it was given at 7/4fav.So when i logged back into my sporting odds account and saw £30 extra in my account i was amazed,just wondered did it drift badly or was there a gamble in the race? many thanks jones12345 ps horse won at 5/1 :loon:loon