SOUTH AMERICA(qualifications)

Guest kojic2003

Guest kojic2003

Argentina - Chile [email protected] Even under normal circumstance,Argentina is a big favourit.But looking at Chile's problems,this bet is a clear banker.The Chilean striker Marcelo Salas(River Plate) announced tha he will not be able to play against Argentina,because he has an ligament injury and he prefers to get recovered for the second match that will be on Wednesday against Peru i Santiago de Chile.Salas got injured during the match that River played on Sunday against Banfield.Also Pablo Galdames(Racing Club) will be absent against Argentina because he had surgery on his right leg,which he broke in the match played on Sunday against Velez Sarsfield.Next problem is David Pizarro(Udinese),who is in doubt for playing against Argentina.He arrived with a muscle contraction in his left leg. So,it seems that match against Peru is much important for Chile.Many problems and power opponent means only one thing:home win!Saviola,Veron,Crespo,Lopez & others should win easily here.I saw one interview with Saviola and he has said that Argentina will give 100% in these games. I'll post later other selections!Any opinions?

Re: SOUTH AMERICA(qualifications) Totally agree Kojic, cant see anything else but a massive gulf in class between these two, Ladbrokes go 1.36 so I'll have a dabble there, should be easy for Argentina. Also going to have a bet on Ecuador to beat Venezuela, although Venezuela have really improved of late, thier decent results are only at home and its very hard to see them getting anything from a very strong home side in Ecuador, they were 8-1-1 in the last qualifying campaign and they should be closing to 1.30 rather than the unbelieveble 1.66 Ladbrokes are offering.

Guest kojic2003

Re: SOUTH AMERICA(qualifications)

Also going to have a bet on Ecuador to beat Venezuela, although Venezuela have really improved of late, thier decent results are only at home and its very hard to see them getting anything from a very strong home side in Ecuador, they were 8-1-1 in the last qualifying campaign and they should be closing to 1.30 rather than the unbelieveble 1.66 Ladbrokes are offering.
You should be carefull with Ecuador.They expect sure home win,but they have some problems with attackers.Agustin Delgado and Ivan Kaviedes are out.It could be low scoring match,and maybe X/1(ht/ft)!

Guest BarrowMike

Argentina Have to say this does look a strong bet - hopefully that 4/11 at Ladbrokes will last.:D I'm considering putting any winnings from during the day on Saturday on Argentina in the evening. My local bookie offers 2/9, and this seems to be closer to what the odds should be.

Guest BarrowMike

Argentina price I don't know what is going on at Ladbrokes - Argentina are a pretty amazing 4/9 on their weekend coupon.:eek But when I looked on the website later, they were 1/3.:rolleyes Hopefully the shops won't have bothered changing the price - it's not as if its Man U v Wolves, with practically everyone in the country backing United.

Guest peter orchard

Re: Argentina price Bank 525.50 Carrying my bank around like a tortoise and investing a few pennies on Argentina, currently 1.30 @ Canbet. Kojic's reasonings only strengthen my belief in a team that always gets out of the gate at rocket speed. For what it's worth I think Ecuador have a great chance against Venezuela. The reason, I think, for the home side's great record, is the rarified atmosphere up in the Andes. Few teams seem able to cope. The 1.55 available at nordicbet is, however, not enough to tempt me. Argentina @ 1.30 at Canbet 36 pts :D

Guest heniek31

Re: Argentina price Argentina 2 - 0 Chile 32' [1 - 0] Kily Gonzalez 35' [2 - 0] Pablo Cesar Aimar Just the start we need :hat "If quitters never win, and winners never quit, then who is the fool who said, "Quit while you're ahead?"

Feed Nice one Pete, where did you find that? Is it limited to a really small window on your computer too? Just seen the Chile equaliser, it looked a decent goal, but good luck to you lads with Argie bets on!

Guest heniek31

Re: 10 Men Another red card (Chile) Shame that the last match of today has let us down:( Should be over soon..... "If quitters never win, and winners never quit, then who is the fool who said, "Quit while you're ahead?"

Guest andybud

Re: FT Oh well thanks Argentina - just lost me a very large sum of money!!! >: Saw they were 2-0 up and watched the Wales game. Checked score with about 15 minutes to go and saw 2-1 - and had a bad feeling inside. Then I saw the post about it being on TV and clicked on it. Literally as soon as it loaded the ball was just seconds from being struck into the Argie net for 2-2 >: couldnt believe it! Then the rest of the game seemed a farce with many minutes of time being wasted by the Chilian players and 3 red cards - oh and also no shots on goal!!! Wot a bad night for me - if the Argies had won it would have brought up a very nice treble!!! >: >: >:

Guest BarrowMike

Bloody Argentina I also went with them, and they lost me a rather nice sum of money. Only saw the final score yesterday - was away at the weekend - but knowing the Argies were 2-0 up doesn't make me too happy.:rolleyes >: I suspect a few of us were in the same situation - had a decent win in the English league games, and thought it would be a great idea to put most of the winnings on the Argies.:x Oh well, that's two in a few days - Inverness and Argentina, two more teams I won't be trusting with my money any more. Good info though, Kojic, just a shame those spineless buggers couldn't hold onto a comfortable lead at home.

Guest andybud

Re: Bloody Argentina Am watching the Uruguay v Bolivia game via the channel 7 link posted above - does anyone know what country this channel is broadcasting from?

Guest johndeevoy

Re: Bloody Argentina I strongly fancy the Argies to come good tommorrow night against a Venezuelan team that got beat 2-0 by Ecuador. I really cannot see how Argentina will fail to win as the team, coach, the fans and a lot of punters are unhappy with their draw against Chile. They will be all out to get 3 points in the bag. Local odds 4/7 - large stake.

Guest Nutrion

Re: Bloody Argentina Venezuela - Argentina 2 1.55 Goldbet stake 10/10 over 2.5 1.60 Gamebookers stake 6/10 After surprising draw with Chile Argentina MUST win with poor Venezuela. Venezuela lost in first match in Ecuador 2:0. H2H: 28-03-2001 Argentina vs. Venezuela 5-0 26-04-2000 Venezuela vs. Argentina 0-4 20-07-1997 Argentina vs. Venezuela 2-0 09-10-1996 Venezuela vs. Argentina 2-5 09-06-1985 Argentina vs. Venezuela 3-0 26-05-1985 Venezuela vs. Argentina 2-3 Regards, Nutrion

Re: Bloody Argentina

Venezuela - Argentina 2 1.55 Goldbet stake 10/10 over 2.5 1.60 Gamebookers stake 6/10
0:3:) Balance: 8 / 2 / +24.77 / +247.7% Regards, Nutrion