The safest double.

Greece at home to Northern Ireland. Russia at home to Georgia. Had this double planned since the last set of qualifyers finished, both sides agaisnt far inferior opposition who need to win to be on the road to Euro 2004. Now for the best odds for some free cash :)

Re: Hmmm Italy are fooking chokers and almost as bad as Spain at fooking up at the most inopportune of times when it comes down to qualifying matches (50/1 ON to beat Azerbajian?! Better you than me, mate). Holland's team spirit puts me off (that Van Nistelrooy thing for starters) but they are playing Moldova (14/1 ON puts me off). Norway should tank Luxembourg (50/1 ON scary but we're lumping them in various accies, aren't we?). Sweden doesn't look at all bad at 4/7 to beat Latvia but team news might convince me otherwise. ....I'm looking at these two to form the basis of various accies. Good luck fellas! 8)

Guest highlander

russia russia lost the home match with georgia. i still think they will win the away, but thought everyone should be aware that they lost the home fixture.

Re: russia Completely agree with matt, if the conference boys don't let me down tonight, alot of the winnings will be lumped on Greece/Russia at the weekend. Northern Ireland are simply diabolical, and Georgia have nothing to play for really. Can anyone find any decent early prices on these two?

Guest andybud

Russia vs. Georgia Yip Russia lost 1-0 in Georgia earlier in the group ... BUT the Russians have won every home game so far (scoring 4 goals each time!!!) and Georgia have lost every away match! Russia @ home Ireland (4-2) Albania (4-1) Switzerland (4-1) Georgia (?-?) Georgia on the road Switzerland (1-4) Ireland (0-2) Albania (1-3) Russia (?-?) This looks like a stick on home win. Russia know that if they want to qualify directly by winning the group then they must win this match. A draw would be enough to guarentee a play-off, but they will be going for it! Russian squad: Ovchinnikov, Malafeev, Evseev, Ignashevitch, Sennikov, Onopko, Solomatin, Izmailov, Loskov, Gussev, Karyaka, Aldonin, Titov, Smertin, Mostovoi, Bulykin, Sytchev, Kerzhakov.

Guest Da Hannanah

Re: The safest double. Matt, you did this last time as well - opened up a thread just for your double or treble or whatever. Please keep it all in one thread - except the exceptionally big games like Turkey-England which get a thread of their own. If a thread is not open, please feel free to open one but make it a general one, not just your games. Thanks :)