Sweden - Superettan (23 July 07)

Sweden Superettan 23 Jul 18:00 Bunkeflo IF v BK Hacken 2.60 3.30 2.50 23 Jul 18:00 Enkopings SK v Falkenbergs FF 2.00 3.30 3.50 23 Jul 18:00 IF Sylvia v Osters IF 2.90 3.30 2.25 23 Jul 18:00 Ljungskile v IFK Norrkoping 3.90 3.40 1.85 23 Jul 19:45 Jonkopings Sodra v Orgryte IS 3.10 3.30 2.15 Need the help of the local boffins with a few matches, IF Sylvia v Osters IF Sylvia beat Hacken away last week, maybe they can beat Osters that has no win in a while? the h2h show that Osters beat them last 3 times.. Jonkopings Sodra v Orgryte Jonkopings in really bad form, nice odds on Orgryte that beat Bunkeflo last week ending their winless run..

Re: Sweden - Superettan (23 July 07) Sweden Superettan Soccer - Ljungskile/Norrkoping - total Over 2½ (-130) for the regulation time held on Jul 23 at 12:00pm [pending] Norrkoping have yet to lose and they're scoring 3 goals a game. Ljungskile is the type of team that has kept teams out of the net at home, but they're scoring themselves of late so even this low-goal team has played to overs lately. Norrkoping haven't kept a clean sheet in its last five on the road, with finals of 3-2, 3-1, 6-2, 2-1 and 3-1...they have had the tendency to fall behind and then come roaring back...I think they're highly motivated to keep their streak of collecting points alive, so my expectation is they'll attack no matter the situation.

Re: Sweden - Superettan (23 July 07)

Sweden Superettan Soccer - Ljungskile/Norrkoping - total Over 2½ (-130) for the regulation time held on Jul 23 at 12:00pm [pending] Norrkoping have yet to lose and they're scoring 3 goals a game. Ljungskile is the type of team that has kept teams out of the net at home, but they're scoring themselves of late so even this low-goal team has played to overs lately. Norrkoping haven't kept a clean sheet in its last five on the road, with finals of 3-2, 3-1, 6-2, 2-1 and 3-1...they have had the tendency to fall behind and then come roaring back...I think they're highly motivated to keep their streak of collecting points alive, so my expectation is they'll attack no matter the situation.
This game is the reason I prefer betting overs to choosing sides. Ljungskile got a 35th-minute red card, and the game was scoreless through 60 minutes. Favored Norrkoping had a goal called back for offsides, then scored a real one...and Ljungskile immediately equalised with a goal of their own. Then Ljungskile got a second red card in the 71st minute, so they had to play the last 20 minutes of regulation and 5 minutes of extra time short two men...and they won! In the 81st minute, Ljungskile scored their second goal, then held on for the win. Those of us with the overs could only cheer...! :beer

Re: Sweden - Superettan (23 July 07) Yeah, absolutely sweet win today for the ones who took over (count me as one although didnt have time to write a preview) :tongue2 Dunno if it was luck or what but when I took the bet (about 14hours before the game start) I was ofcourse considering the away win with nice 1.95 odds but chanced my mind quickly to over2.5 goals (due to Norrköpings lack of defense in two previous games) and paid off. Not many times I choose to skip a team that has won nine games in a row with those odds :lol

Re: Sweden - Superettan (23 July 07)

Yeah, absolutely sweet win today for the ones who took over (count me as one although didnt have time to write a preview) :tongue2 Dunno if it was luck or what but when I took the bet (about 14hours before the game start) I was ofcourse considering the away win with nice 1.95 odds but chanced my mind quickly to over2.5 goals (due to Norrköpings lack of defense in two previous games) and paid off. Not many times I choose to skip a team that has won nine games in a row with those odds :lol
With their 12-point lead on Atvidabergs we'll see if they come out smoking again next week.

Re: Sweden - Superettan (23 July 07) Superettan 25 July Mjallby vs Atvidaberg Pick: Atvidaberg (0) at 2.21 with Canbet. Mjallby is standing im the middle of the table, playing solid football game (4-6-3) and having the best defense of Superettan (9 goals suffered in 13 games played). At home Mjallby allowed so little to their opponents (3-3-0; 11:3) even if in their last 5 home games (Cup included) they reached 1 win (over Sylvia) and 4 draw games. Atvidaberg (7-2-4) has shown a dangerous attack line (22 goals scored), while in away they never played impressive matches (2-2-2; 10:9), coming out from the last bad loss against Landskrona (4-2). For the match the hosts will miss Leandersson, Sjofors, Malmstrom and Thörnberg due ninjurie; while Marcus Lindberg, Ivanovski, Nilsson and Sarvas will be stopped by suspension (IMO only Lindberg and Malmstrom will be important lost). Match very hard to wait: Mjallby was been very closed at home till now, Atvidaberg is standing in full promotion zone and they will wait for Norkkoping in the next round.