Patriotism and money !!!!

Guest IIBROX

No such thing :lol Hi i have just found this site and it looks really useful so i thought i would give my tuppence worth on betting and being a patriot. This saturday i will be lumping on Holland to beat Scotland and anyone else out there who thinks we have a chance must be living in cloud cuckoo land. We are woeful and a decent team that plays football (the dutch) will destroy us in days of yore we used to say we had a chance against teams that were better than us but at least then we had some decent solid players not now we are terrible so when it comes to money i'm afraid the wallet will outweigh the heart anytime. I may even be tempted to add Holland into a double with Russia and maybe a treble with Croatia but i just found out that croatia have a couple of injuries and a suspension and slovenia welcome back a couple of their stars. Will wait n see about the treble perhaps

Re: Patriotism and money !!!! Ok n/p sorry bout that but i'll get used to it hopefully:b 1 quick question i posted about keeping your photo under your name without having to tick the include personal photo ? how do u keep it on permanent?

Guest Gordon Gecho

Re: Patriotism and money !!!! Hi IIbrox and welcome to the Lounge. :D There is already a thread available for the weekend internationals, can you please keep all comments in the same place. Thanks GG