** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

anyone who reads the sun help please...

wolvesfan

in todays sun it says there some freerolls on willhill poker at 1:30, 3:00 and 6:30 (i think these are correct) it says just log in and register, now im either blind, stupid or both :) becuase i cant find the tourney anywhere on willhill? can anyone please point me out? cheers

Re: anyone who reads the sun help please...

in todays sun it says there some freerolls on willhill poker at 1:30, 3:00 and 6:30 (i think these are correct) it says just log in and register, now im either blind, stupid or both :) becuase i cant find the tourney anywhere on willhill? can anyone please point me out? cheers
are the prizes worth getting up to go buy a paper ?

Re: anyone who reads the sun help please... Also have you created a real money account,no need to deposit.Then when you log in they will appear(they don't show if your not logged in) There under MULTI then click MPP/RESTRICTED. 415 currently registered for the 1.30pm game.

:lolwhats the prizes might get the dragon to play them or the bot :lol:lol:lol
depends on how many MPP you have with them if none go to the free one and get entry to 20MPP tourney, then entry to 200MPP tourney, then 2000MPP tourney, then final for $10k poker package unless you have 200MPPS its a little too much work to start from 0

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin I'm a proud Daily Telegraph reader,who can do the cryptic crossword so ner:tongue2
Yes m8 but the answer to unusually remote celestial body(6) isn't ":tongue2bugger"