** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Danish Premier league (Sas league) 21'st -25'th of July

Brondby to take the 1st win of the season at 1.57 (5dimes). Brondby vs Nordsjelland Both teams have been the most surprised teams of the first day. Nordsjelland, despite they sold out many key players, beated at the debut the champions of FCK (by 1-0) thanks to a late goal. Brondby, waited for a revenge's season, after the disappointed last year, lost immediately in away agaisnt Esbjerg (by 1-0), to add that, in the past season, Brondby was been the only team of SAS ligaen unable to win on the road. Brondby has done big efforts to renforce the team and, in the general previews, they could be the contender to FCK to the title, now they must forget the false step.

Danish Premier league (Sas league) 21'st -25'th of July

Saturday 21 July 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Brøndby v FC Nordsjaelland (16:00 BST)1.614.406.60100%
Sunday 22 July 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Viborg v Esbjerg (13:00 BST)2.903.502.70101%
Lyngby v Randers (15:00 BST)2.803.602.75100%
AGF Aarhus v OB Odense (17:00 BST)4.003.752.10100%
Monday 23 July 2007
AC Horsens v FC Midtjylland (18:00 BST)4.303.551.93104%
Wednesday 25 July 2007
AaB Aalborg v Copenhagen (17:00 BST)3.603.252.00109%
OB Odense v Lyngby (19:00 BST)1.011.011.01298%

Re: Danish Premier league (Sas league) 21'st -25'th of July

Brondby to take the 1st win of the season at 1.57 (5dimes). Brondby vs Nordsjelland Both teams have been the most surprised teams of the first day. Nordsjelland, despite they sold out many key players, beated at the debut the champions of FCK (by 1-0) thanks to a late goal. Brondby, waited for a revenge's season, after the disappointed last year, lost immediately in away agaisnt Esbjerg (by 1-0), to add that, in the past season, Brondby was been the only team of SAS ligaen unable to win on the road. Brondby has done big efforts to renforce the team and, in the general previews, they could be the contender to FCK to the title, now they must forget the false step.
Sometimes appetite for revenge doesnt do well to a team...its too early in Sas Ligaen to export anykind of conclusions for the teams...I ll go with a slight stake taking over 2,5 goals...!!!

Re: Danish Premier league (Sas league) 21'st -25'th of July A bit much to claim that Brøndby could be a contender for the title. They're really not much more than an average team these days IMO. The odds on them in this game is simply just too low, eventhough I suspect this is a game they might end up winning.. Pass on this one for me, much more interesting games tomorrow. For tomorrow the 1.95 for Randers DNB is a gift in my book. Lyngby been really poor up to the premiere and will have a hard season - plus the promoted teams haven't won a premier game in ages.

Re: Danish Premier league (Sas league) 21'st -25'th of July I also like Randers tomorrow. I'm also thinking that FCN should have about 20 % chance of winning, which would give a valuebet, but I think it's a bit early too try judging that match.

Sport Football (Denmark)
Event Lyngby - Randers
Selection Randers
Strength 10/10
Date 22/07/2007
Bookmaker/Price Coral @ 2.62 (Back)
Reasoning Lyngby have been playing very badly in their pre-season, getting hammered 4-0 by OB and losing 1-0 to Køge. Kasper Hjulmand (their trainer) has said, that they won't be getting on form before maybe the first 5 or 6 games are played. Randers on the other hand started out very well in their first match, winning 2-0 against Viborg. I'm impressed with the players they've brought in, Ulrik Vestergaard and Kevin Sturh Ellegaard, whom I think there's a lot to come from. I'm giving Randers at least 40 % chance of winning giving a value bet of 104,8 %

Sport Football (Denmark)
Event AGF - OB
Selection OB
Strength 10/10
Date 22/07/2007
Bookmaker/Price Coral @ 2.10 (Back)
Reasoning In this match newly promoted side AGF are taking on OB, who're one of the title candidates in the sas league. OB are having doubts over Chris Sørensen, but apart from him they'll be able to field their strongest side. They have a lot of option in the attack suddenly, where they have Absalonsen, Timm, Radonjic, Christensen and Sæternes. They still have their strong defense and strong midfield, so will be interesting to see what they can do this year. AGF has brought in quality players in this transfer window, Alex Valencia, Kim Madsen and Lindkvist to name some of them. All players with quality enough to a top-6 side at least. AGF will be missing Olof Persson, Thomas Hansen and Niels Kristensen. I think OB are quality and I don't have the same faith in AGF as a lot of people seem to have, so I think OB have 55 % chance of victory, giving a valuebet of 115,5 %

Re: Danish Premier league (Sas league) 21'st -25'th of July Will follow you on both matches. OB being a traditionally very good away team, 10-1-5 last season. AGF disappointed me big time last weekend loosing against Horsens at home. OB, which are a much better team should make this an easy one. Their signings are of high quality, since being from Norway, i know especially of Sæternes. He has been a regular in Branns first squad, unfourtenately he has not netted as much as expected, but if he get his chances it will come. A strong striker with good placement in front of goal. He is in need of getting good passes from players around him, exactly what happened when he scored all 4 goals when Brann thrashed Vålerenga at home 4-1 this spring. On Randers I believe in your insides Jonne, Lyngby being a new contender in the top division where newcomers often getting a very hard 1st season. Randers made it through last season in a decent way which I believe is an advantage since the 2nd season might be tough on the teams which overperform their 1st. A lot of examples of that can be found around the european leagues and I find the danish one as no exception. Randers have adjusted their skills in the right way and last week we all saw it, beating Viborg 2-0 at home. Good luck to you Jonne...and me!:ok

Well, crossing my fingers. ;) Just saw Esbjerg trashed Viborg 0-5! :o
Yeah, saw that... Viborg being in a lot of trouble already, still I can`t complain since I got a fair share on the overs in it!:ok

AGF has brought in quality players in this transfer window, Alex Valencia, Kim Madsen and Lindkvist
Jonne i really respect you mate, but imo this is rubbish. No nothing about Valencia, but he played a very poor match against Horsens. Lindkvist have never been near a regalur place in FC Midtjylland, and often played for the reserves, if he was that good i guess he would be in their squad then. Top 6 material AT LEAST???? take FCK away from the table and tell me what team they are better, Brøndby, OB, FCM, Aab and Esbjerg. I am sorry, but i simply cannot see them in the best half of the Sasliga, witch by the way havent been stronger.

Jonne i really respect you mate, but imo this is rubbish. No nothing about Valencia, but he played a very poor match against Horsens. Lindkvist have never been near a regalur place in FC Midtjylland, and often played for the reserves, if he was that good i guess he would be in their squad then. Top 6 material AT LEAST???? take FCK away from the table and tell me what team they are better, Brøndby, OB, FCM, Aab and Esbjerg. I am sorry, but i simply cannot see them in the best half of the Sasliga, witch by the way havent been stronger.
Okay, might've gone over the top with the "at least", but for one David Nielsen said he wouldn't have been surprised to see FCK sign Valencia, don't know anything else about Valencia, and maybe I shouldn't have trusted his words. Lindkvist has played at FCM for years, not a regular, but he was still around the team, Kim Madsen was rumoured to many different Sas-league clubs, amongst them Esbjerg, I think he'd be able to be at least the 3'rd centre-back in Esbjerg, but I do get your point, which just makes the bet even better :ok

Re: Danish Premier league (Sas league) 21'st -25'th of July Horsens vs Midtjylland (AW 1.91 with Blue Square). Horsens started well the new season taking an away win against the new promoted AGF Aahrus (by 2-1), after they ended under by 1 goal the first half. The main trouble for today will be around the home ground: Horsens has not ready their usual stadium yet, so they will play at Fredericia; however Horsens, in the SAS ligaen scenario, doesn't seem very trustable, despite they started with full post, cause they missed, in the pre-season moves, the forward Ali Gerba and they haven't a solid middle line. Midtjylland must start yet the new season, cause they diddn't play the first round, due Uefa Cup match (first leg played in Iceland, against Keflavik, lost by 3-2). Midtjylland will have IMO some troubles in back line against teams very offensive, but against team as Horsens they have so more talent to close this kind of games.

Re: Danish Premier league (Sas league) 21'st -25'th of July AC Horsens vs FC Midtjylland Pick: OVER 2.50 Odds: 1.87 Midtjylland struggling with their defence after selling Captain Christian Bak and when a team like Keflavik can score 3 goals on them, they should struggle holding the 0 against Horsens as well. Combine that with FC Midtjylland's offenssive power I belive we might see a game with 3-4 goals here. AC Horsens used to be "feared" for their boring defenssive style, but actually the last 9 homegames last season ended with 3+ goals. This game will be played on neutral venue though, but still I'm giving 60% for the over here, and find nice value in the 1.87 availible in asia at the moment.

Re: Danish Premier league (Sas league) 21'st -25'th of July Aalborg vs FC Copenhagen (Away at 1.96 from Mansion). There are some factors to value. Both sides will have european matches to play so near: FC will have the preliminar round of CHL and Aalborg will have an hard return leg for Uefa preliminars (they drew in away against Gent by 1-1). FC started in the worst manner, remeding an away loss, at the debut, against Nordsjelland (by 1-0), but deserved to have much more from this match, considering they hold under pressure the opponents for all the game. Aalborg must discover their approach with home games: in the past season they were been unbeatable on the road, reaching 9 full post, while they had a lot of troubles to have results at home, although they finished the seaon in the highest part of the table. The roster of FC is very strong and the striker Marcus Allback should be ready to start in the first XI too.

Sport Football (Denmark)
Event OB - Lyngby
Selection OB
Strength 10/10
Date 25/07/2007
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 1.44 (Back)
Reasoning OB will be looking to establish themselves in the top of the league, following their win over AGF last week. Absalonsen was looking dangerous up front, with Borring killing AGF on the wing. Wasen't too impressed by Bolanös, but I believe he does have the quality, just needs some tactical knowledge. The defense is still rock hard, with Chris Sørensen, U. Laursen, ACM and Ophaug, as they still have Troest out injured. Lyngby lost 3-0 against Randers in their latest match, even though they did show they had the ability to play with the sas-league teams they miss a lot to really go ahead and win the matches, and I think we will see that against one of the absolute top teams in the league. Injuries for tonight: OB: Bengt Sæternes, Jonas Troest og Srdjan Radonjic Lyngby: Jesper Kristensen, Rang Shawkat og Martin Andersen. 75 % chance for OB giving a betvalue of 108 %.

Re: Danish Premier league (Sas league) 21'st -25'th of July I don't know Darius, I'm not that good on the overs/unders, but I can say that at least AAB are weakened defensively, seeing Würtz go to FCK, who are a bit weakened defensively too, with Jacobsen out and Würtz replacing Linderoth. Last match FCK were not too flashy up front, where they weren't able to score on the chances that they did create. Today they'll start with Allbäck up front though, which'll add to their firepower. But I think it's a very hard call :)

Re: Danish Premier league (Sas league) 21'st -25'th of July hi jonne, i was thinking about the OB bet aswell, but i think they should cover the -1.5 handicap. im tempted as that is priced at double money and seeing as lyngby were beaten by randers convincingly i dont think they will serve a problem to OB...is there any teans news or injuries that OB have with their forwards?? cheers mate

Re: Danish Premier league (Sas league) 21'st -25'th of July OB are missing Sæternes and Radonjic, but will be using the same forwards as their latest match David Nielsen and Absalonsen. I also think the -1,5 is a good call, as Lyngby are a very offensive side, which will obviously mean there's a larger chance of them losing big :)

Re: Danish Premier league (Sas league) 21'st -25'th of July it is abit weird how the price on OB is drifting, last nite it was around 1.3 and now on betfair i got on at 1.45........ saying that i think OB will cover the -1.5 and will change any bet to the AH, the last agme OB won by 2 and they were away, i think their first home game against a promoted team will produce some fireworks. -1.5 AH at 1.99 betfair