• 19:30 Laddies $700 Gtd High Stack
    • 20:00 Betfair WSOPE Freeroll
    • 20:00 Mansion $100,000 Gtd
    • 20:00 Stan James $1000 RH Freeroll
    • 21:00 SkyPoker The Open
    • 21:00 The Sun Freeroll League
    • 22:00 SkyPoker Velocity
    • 01:30 WPEX $5000 Added

Re: **Poker Thursday 19th July** Sorry - I hadn't updated the link - WH is not on Prima. The cash game is set up as a private table - you can access it from any of the Prima sites. We have done this before and have "overflowed" from one table into other tables - the idea is that we have as many tables set up as people need... During the 4 hours you can come and go as you wish - I track all the hands that I can in Poker Tracker or Poker Office and we use that to track new winnings/losses - I cant guarantee to catch all hands (but will get most) - if you win a big hand, but I miss it - sorry - that's just bad luck - even if I'm aware of the hand, it wont be added - I dont want to get into the realms of hunting for specific hands and trying to add others.... Stakes - previously it has been minimum stakes - which has been something like 1c/2c - it's not about the money, it's about BPP points (dont want to discourage non regular cash game players from playing because of the stakes)... Can't remember exactly how BPP points are calculated (will hunt it down late), but it was something along the lines of Net profit / 10 + a positional bonus.....

Re: **Poker Thursday 19th July**

Just entered the laddies 18:30 $1000 added game ($5+0.50) - looks excellent value - might try and play this regularly ......
I try to get this in the diary, but they dont seem to play it "regularly" - seems a bit hit and miss which nights it runs..... Had it yesterday and it didn't run, didn't have it today and it did. .... oh well - gl mate :ok (PS Don't forget the $500 added STT too for the top 9 (I think) - and it's a terrible structure - basically a super turbo...)

Re: **Poker Thursday 19th July** First break and we're one player short of having seen 40% of the field gone.... And so far as I see, all PL'rs are still there :loon :loon Can we see off half the field? CathCash, Sharpe1ne and daveygh all looking in a bit of trouble....

Re: **Poker Thursday 19th July**

First break and we're one player short of having seen 40% of the field gone.... And so far as I see, all PL'rs are still there :loon :loon Can we see off half the field? CathCash, Sharpe1ne and daveygh all looking in a bit of trouble....
No worries from me here, perfect structure to sit back for a bit and then pounce like a ..............salmon.