Why Not Kenya?

Guest Carmine Bellini

Guest Carmine Bellini

First let me introduce myself ...I am Carmine and I am very, good at betting sports like baseball and basketball, but have limited knowledge of soccer but want to learn. I have started with the African cup and so far have done quite well but it may just be beginner's luck! So I had an idea:thinker I thought I would post my thoughts in here and hopefully get some insight from those who have done this and are more experienced and in return I could share some insight on the sports I am best at. Senegal / Kenya Why not Kenya? Senegal did not look good in the last match a draw and Kenya could be inspired by a fallen teammate and they need the point just as bad, no? Senegal had trouble scoring and the price is just too much to pass up here. 1* Kenya 650 2* Draw 315 1* Under 2.5 105 I look for a closely contested match giving Kenya a shot at the upset..... Thanks for all your help and look forward to your feedback.... Carmine

Re: Why Not Kenya? Carmine - where are you from? Just wondered after seeing your name. I don't follow the African Nations Cup to be honest so I couldn't answer your question with regards to the value on Kenya. However I do remember Senegal being a very useful outfit in the last World Cup. Maybe you want to consider laying Senegal if you think Kenya have enough to give them a hard game as opposed to going for the straight win on Kenya? Anyway - best of luck with your bet and I ust wanted to reply and welcome you to the Punters Lounge. Keep posting. :ok

Guest Carmine Bellini

GETT1NLOTS I am from New Jersey and I am just starting to bet on soccer (just 3 bets so far but 3-0 :) ) So I am just throwing around small amounts on soccer until I learn more about it that is why I don't mind taking a shot on Kenya here Carmine

Guest Carmine Bellini

highlander Although I hope it doesn't change I am due for a loss , it doesn't help that most of my plays in soccer so far have been blind plays on heavy favorites and today I am going for an upset and looking to hedge just in case.... but no guts no glory....:cheers Carmine

Guest andybud

Kenya ... Hi Carmine, It should be an intersting match between these two as the tournament has been very "up and down" so far. Senegal found it tought to break down Burkina Faso and really lacked a goalscoring threat. But now they have to view this match as a "must win" as they will have their nearest group rivals, Mali, to play last. I watched Mali beat Kenya 3-1 and they deserved the win. Kenya's weakness was their defence as they blundered for 2 of Mali's goals. This is where Senegal will hope to profit. It could end up a tight match ... but going by this tounament anyhting could happen. I do fancy Sengal though, but their price is pretty low! Whatever you choose to do I would keep it to small stakes until you get a better feel for the sport. :cheers

Guest andybud

Kenya ... 2-0 Senegal now after 19 minutes. More poor defending from a corner led to the goal ... should be game over now! ... can see Senegal get another few. Kenya have looked decent upfront, but if they keep conceding so easily they just wont win matches.