** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

African Nations Quarters

SENEGAL After Senegal fell behind vs Tunisia, one could see TWO unconscious Tunisian players after very harsh treatment from the Senegalese side (Diouf the main culprit), one huge row during one Tunisian substitution, one very nice act of Sylva the GK who shot a ball very strongly at photographers behind his goal from very close range (when the ball was out of play) - these being only the worst cases (AND in the meantime they didn't manage a single shot on target...). Considering this is the championship of the continent and the players are well aware those games are televised, I just wonder what they think they are doing... Thanks God they are out of the whole thing or maybe they would be fielded fully armed with machineguns the next time. I guess those b@stard need to behave and not a little bit but a great deal more, or return to their village league if their relations can stand something like this. This is not a racist remark, but incidentally it Diouf and co. who are in similar trouble in Europe over and over (for spitting, biting, violent behaviour and stuff).:spank :spank :spank

. Close one with Mali, think a lot of people were on them and were quite lucky to win it. But well done anway. Kanoute has saved their ass a few times now. What do you think for tomorrow? Morocco - Algeria will probably be a low scoring game, morocco to edge it I think. And the other game.... who knows!! :unsure Quite annoyed that Eurosport arent showing some of the quarters live. :spank

Re: . Morocco should just nick it, whether it will be a low-scoring one is open to question, though as particulalry Algeria are a strange and unpredictable outfit. They battled well against Egypt only to lose their last match. Cameroon and Nigeria - can pretty well go either way, although I would slightly prefer Cameroon for this one. One the whole, tomorrow looks like a no bet for me. Eurosport - they are pathetic. They chose the worse match today which was clear well before kick-off, at least anybody who has seen just 5 minutes of Senegalese effort would never decide this way (and as well Mali were featuring in the other match and they've been the most impressive outfit in this year's tourney, imo).:moon