E/W FANCIES ~ Sunday 15th...

Timarwa 3.30 The Curragh. Has 5 1/2 lengths to find with the favourite, 'Peeping Fawn' and so obviously has her to beat, but with being more unexposed than the favourite and open to finding more today over this 4f further ( still needs to prove she can stay ), I 'personally' feel we'll see good improvement from the selection this afternoon. The ground's fine and any further rain wouldn't/shouldn't bother her, so with the experienced and more than capable hands of Mick Kinane doing the steering, I feel we'll get a good run for our money, as the 10.5 ( betfair ) and 7/1 tissue prices look worthy of interest to me. Here's hoping...

Re: E/W FANCIES ~ Sunday 15th... 230 Stratford : Ticket To Ride (10/1) Probrably going down the wrong route here so beware, cant make my mind up between Cream Cracker and Orpen Wide in the 3.00 so i'm leaving them and putting this one up instead which is a bit of a 'hope' rather than a confident selection but after looking through all the opponents theres nothing in the race. The horse has been pinpointed by a 'system' i'm working on thats been fairly successful but lets just say its dropping down the handicap that fast it'll fall off the racecard soon. Anyway the way i've looked at it is quite simply this, Robert Thornton has been booked to ride, he has ridden it before, its running on a sound surface for the first time and has run well at Stratford in the past. If it can put it all together and the ground helps then it could be thrown in at the weights.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.