NRL - Round 18 (July 13th to July 16th)

How did I go from being a lowly contributor to the NRL thread to starting it! Where is everybody... Matches - (Odds could be old by now) Friday 13th July Cowboys v Broncos Centrebet Odds: Cowboys $2.03; Broncos $1.79 Sea Eagles v Tigers Centrebet Odds: Sea Eagles $1.37; Tigers $3.15 Saturday 14th July Bulldogs v Panthers Centrebet Odds: Bulldogs $1.15; Panthers $5.50 Roosters v Sharks Centrebet Odds: $2.22; Sharks $1.68 Sunday 15th July Warriors v Dragons Centrebet Odds: Warriors $1.42; Dragons $2.90 Raiders v Titans Centrebet Odds: Raiders $1.50; Titans $2.65 Eels v Rabbitohs Centrebet Odds: Eels $1.40; Rabbitohs $3.00 Monday 16th July Storm v Knights Centrebet Odds: Storm $1.22; Knights $4.35 My tips for tonight - Manly HT/FT Double @ $1.90 (1 Unit) - 6/10 Manly are starting to look the goods and whilst the Tigers won last week they were hardly impressive and the last time the Tigers won at Brookie was in 2003. Overall just more quality in the Manly side than the Tigers, given the Tigers started slow against the Panthers last week before coming home I think that Manly can take advantage early and get the half/full double up. Cowboys -0.5 @ $2.05 (1 Unit) - 5/10 Thurston is playing and this gives me the confidence to back the home side especially as the Cows have won the last 3 encounters between the sides. Hodges being out really hurts the Broncos attack and I think they will have less firepower then their opposition. As you can see by my ratings I'm not super confident, mainly throwing the bets up for a bit of fun watching the games, feel free to follow but don't post angry messages if they don't get up! :) Good luck anybody getting on the NRL! :hope

Re: NRL - Round 18 (July 13th to July 16th) Not much intrest in this thread now which is dissapointing, as it was good value. For what it's worth here are my thoughts for this round. Manly- great record at home Cowboys- should be a cracking game but Thurston the differance. Bulldogs- Penrith are self-destructing. Roosters- beat sharkies 1st round Kimmorley,Dyke out. Dragons- on a roll Soward playing brilliant Titans- lot of injuries but have great defence. Souths- very unlucky against storm last week. Storm- awesome at home. Good luck.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.