bolivia - paraguay

Guest EASYgamer

Guest EASYgamer

among the 3 games, i think paraguay at lv ah is the better bet. bolivia is never a good soccer team. at home they depend on their high attitude ground advantage. but paraguay team has been training at bolivia for some time so that shouldnt be a problem. paraguay is also on a good run of a few games without defeat if im not wrong and at full squad. I do not expect them to lose the game against a poor soccer team with a new coach and some recalled old players. they might not be used to the thin air.

bolivia - paraguay agree with you but I just dont like backing teams to win in Bolivia, too hard for me. One bet I really like tonight is Venezuela, yet AGAIN the bookies have underrated them and give us quotes of between 2.00 and 2.30 for them to beat Chile home. Ill be on :)

Guest Joeybhoy

South American Matt, what about the Uruguay game. I realise the odds are a bit low, but is there any reason not to back them tonight? :cheers

bolivia - paraguay Uruguay are in a bit of a crisis Joey, lost last game at home to Vene 3-0 and that result really shocked the whole country. Peru have some decent young players coming through and Jefferson Farfan is a young striker with amazing potential. teams..... Uruguay: Gustavo Munúa; Gonzalo Sorondo, Alejandro Lembo, Marcelo De Souza; Gianni Gigou, Marcelo Sosa, Pablo García, Richard Núñez, Alvaro Recoba; Javier Chevantón y Walter Pandiani. Perú: Oscar Ibañez; Jorge Soto, Miguel Rebosio, John Galiquio, y Martín Hidalgo; Juan Jayo, Carlos Segarra, Nolberto Solano y Roberto Palacios; Claudio Pizarro y Jefferson Farfán. Uruguay are rightly favourites still because of thier attacking power but I dont think they are worth backing at anything less than 10/11. :)