John Smiths Cup - Saturday

Am heading to York on Saturday like every year for the J.S Cup. Just wondering peoples thoughts on the runners and riders and hopefully can give the bookies a bit of a hammering! Also is there a site where i can get all the runners in each race? I have noticed they have closed some of the course due to the floods and have changed the length of a few races as well. Anyway , any thoughts would be appreciated, dont normally write on here just visit so please be kind!! Just noticed on PPower Bailieborough down to 20's fromm 33/1 for the j Smiths cup Goodluck guys, lets find some winners :hope

Re: John Smiths Cup - Saturday Hello Davor.... You took the words right out of my mouth, ill be there on saturday too and have been looking for the suitable thread to post a similar comment on. I have looked in lots of places for runners riders etc, but obviously in the wrong places, so anyone with any tips or info would be very helpful Cheers :ok Find me some winners

Re: John Smiths Cup - Saturday this was done the other day, its not info but trends... BEAR IN MIND IT IS BIENG RUN OVER 1 FURLONG SHORTER THIS SEASON........................ 10/10 HAD 4 RUNS OR LESS 9/10 WERE 3 OR 4 YEAR OLDS 9/10 WERE RATED BETWEEN 91-109 9/10 WERE PLACED IN 2 OF LAST 3 RUNS 7/10 HAD ALREADY WON A RACE THIS SEASON 7/10 WERE PLACED LAST TIME OUT, of the 36 still entered 2 fit the profile.. DESERT DEW / CHARLIE TOKYO and both are worth a look each way. the clincher could be the fact that 8/10 were drawn between stall 1 and 9 (again that was over 10 furlongs) if either or both have a low draw i will back them each way. good luck with wot u choose.

Re: John Smiths Cup - Saturday Afternoon everyone. I've been lurking in the background of Punters Lounge for a short while now & have had some good success with some of the tips posted on here. I know very little about horse racing but enjoy a wager on a regular basis. One thing that interests me greatly is following the stats for races when there are a number of historic trends. So was just wondering, Certainly, where do you get the info from to put together the trends info above?? Many thanks in advance

Re: John Smiths Cup - Saturday From several places squeeker, raceform update, ATR site, racin post site, etc. theres tons of different trends and if u went thro them all u wud never find anythin, i use these as it seems to do ok. Thanks for the interest.

Re: John Smiths Cup - Saturday

as desert dew isnt running im left with CHARLIE TOKYO' date=' 8/10 winners were drawn in stalls 1-9 so as charlie fits this it is now my each way bet at 14/1.[/quote'] :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap Nice winner dude !!

as desert dew isnt running im left with CHARLIE TOKYO' date=' 8/10 winners were drawn in stalls 1-9 so as charlie fits this it is now my each way bet at 14/1.[/quote'] Here Here, well analysed on the draw, Greek Well had every chance but 4th:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

From several places squeeker' date=' raceform update, ATR site, racin post site, etc. theres tons of different trends and if u went thro them all u wud never find anythin, i use these as it seems to do ok. Thanks for the interest.[/quote'] great:ok call mate