** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Help Re Staking Plan

Hello, Please can someone advise me if there is a staking plan which can be applied to dutching which will enable me to recover losses on the next bet. I am aiming to back 3 out of 4 selections making about 25 percent profit on a bet on betfair I anticipate the losing run will be a maximum of 6 but am going to collect a bank to allow for 20 losers. If there is a method out there that is available (hopefully on Excel) i would appreciate finding out about it. Thanks PJD145

Re: Help Re Staking Plan I don't think the fact that you're dutching makes much difference. I'd stay away from staking systems that try to recover losses immediately, or any staking system that involves varying your stake significantly for any other reason than the merits of the individual bets or the size of your bank. Anyway, if I understand your figures, you make a profit of about 25% of your total stake when one of your "dutches" succeeds? In that case, to recover your losses after one losing bet, you'd have to multiply your stake by 4 for the next bet. If that lost, you'd have to multiply your stake by 5 for the next bet to recover your losses from the first two, ... If you started with a total stake of $1, then to cope with a losing streak of 6, you'd need a bank of £15,625. To cope with a losing streak of 20, you'd need a bank of £95,367,431,640,625.