** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Roscommon 10/07 - Abandoned

Re: Roscommon 10/07 Gazzy, If you are going to open up a daily meeting thread at least put some tips. You have now started two meeting threads basically begging TBR for his info. Is that all you do in your sad little life. Grow up and have some patience !!!!! Give TBR a break, you were the same in the inside info thread - begging people for some inside info, why dont you do some form research and find your own selections. Also you could maybe pay attention to some of the top quality speciality threads of RussP, Bowles, Mowgli etc. Most have a better strike rate and yield than any inside info could give. :eyes :eyes :eyes

Re: Roscommon 10/07

Gazzy, If you are going to open up a daily meeting thread at least put some tips. You have now started two meeting threads basically begging TBR for his info. Is that all you do in your sad little life. Grow up and have some patience !!!!! Give TBR a break, you were the same in the inside info thread - begging people for some inside info, why dont you do some form research and find your own selections. Also you could maybe pay attention to some of the top quality speciality threads of RussP, Bowles, Mowgli etc. Most have a better strike rate and yield than any inside info could give. :eyes :eyes :eyes
well said and the reasoning for there selections is top notch.:ok

Just a quick note' date='irish racing..God how hard is that to call..[/quote'] I know exactly what you mean, TBR, I leave the irish racing to my old man now, and its easier to get a nun to swear than it is to get a tip off my old man!! PS> Not trying to suppress anyones right to comment, but lets not get into another flame war guys, mods are watching :ok

I know exactly what you mean, TBR, I leave the irish racing to my old man now, and its easier to get a nun to swear than it is to get a tip off my old man!! PS> Not trying to suppress anyones right to comment, but lets not get into another flame war guys, mods are watching :ok
No flame war mate, just putting across an opinion. Nothing wrong with that is there. It is a forum after all. :ok :ok P.S. I find it easier just to follow trainers and jocks in form in the Irish racing. Has done me quite well. Form is a nightmare though with many 20+ runner hcaps. For example following: WP Mullins and P W Mullins in bumpers N Meade and N Carberry in bumpers N Meade and P Carberry Also following JP Mcmanus etc seems to pay. Havnt found many that are ultra successful on the flat yet, although John Oxx and Mick Kinane arent doing too badly.

I know exactly what you mean, TBR, I leave the irish racing to my old man now, and its easier to get a nun to swear than it is to get a tip off my old man!! PS> Not trying to suppress anyones right to comment, but lets not get into another flame war guys, mods are watching :ok
I've watched the last few meets from Bellewstown and Rosscommon and it's a virtual nightmare..The fav is often 7-1, second fav the same.Form doesn't seem to come into it..:rollin

I've watched the last few meets from Bellewstown and Rosscommon and it's a virtual nightmare..The fav is often 7-1' date=' second fav the same.Form doesn't seem to come into it..:rollin[/quote'] A'haaa... Thats what those Irish want you to think! I've always got the impression that the form does count, just not the form I'm looking at! Also, its much more to do with knowledge out there I believe, for instance a word from an Irish stable (whilst as rare as a rabbi at a Buddist Gamblers anonomous meeting) is a much more certain thing, but this is only my humble opinion! I'm sure I'd be the first against the wall for what I've just said if it came down to the Irish racing followers opinions, but it just seems so random from this side of the water! Personally, I've never liked the fact that most Irish races seem to have half a cavalry charge entered too. Rarly see an irish race with 15 or less horses, most of the time theres 20 runners and like 5 reserves!!!

A'haaa... Thats what those Irish want you to think! I've always got the impression that the form does count, just not the form I'm looking at! Also, its much more to do with knowledge out there I believe, for instance a word from an Irish stable (whilst as rare as a rabbi at a Buddist Gamblers anonomous meeting) is a much more certain thing, but this is only my humble opinion! I'm sure I'd be the first against the wall for what I've just said if it came down to the Irish racing followers opinions, but it just seems so random from this side of the water! Personally, I've never liked the fact that most Irish races seem to have half a cavalry charge entered too. Rarly see an irish race with 15 or less horses, most of the time theres 20 runners and like 5 reserves!!!
yeah and some of those reserves are not really reserves at all (runs away in case trainers are looking)...

yeah and some of those reserves are not really reserves at all (runs away in case trainers are looking)...
Yea, too right. Enought times I've made a selection with a system, went to place a bet but can't because its a reserve, then next time I look its bloody won the race.... Anyway, we're well off topic here now, so I'll call it a day for moaning about how I don't understand irish racing (its there fault, not mine!!!:unsure )

Yea, too right. Enought times I've made a selection with a system, went to place a bet but can't because its a reserve, then next time I look its bloody won the race.... Anyway, we're well off topic here now, so I'll call it a day for moaning about how I don't understand irish racing (its there fault, not mine!!!:unsure )
Yes i was in a bookie office with my contact and he points to the screen and says "mudslinger the reserve is running." he ran ot the counter and put 100 ew on ...i mean i was shocked..it caked it... Call it a day is right..Is it Thursday yet.?>

Re: Roscommon 10/07 - Abandoned watch the market, when it comes to the irish races, more so in the NH races. early movers are a good indication of what horses have a chance, if they move again when the betting opens up on the course its in with a real good chance. more so if they are fav ireland has a small betting population any large early bets coming from inside info will have an instant effect on the price. and when the betting market opens on the course if the punters still think the reduced price is good value they will hammer it. it also helps if you fancy the horse first

Re: Roscommon 10/07 - Abandoned

watch the market, when it comes to the irish races, more so in the NH races. early movers are a good indication of what horses have a chance, if they move again when the betting opens up on the course its in with a real good chance. more so if they are fav ireland has a small betting population any large early bets coming from inside info will have an instant effect on the price. and when the betting market opens on the course if the punters still think the reduced price is good value they will hammer it. it also helps if you fancy the horse first
Nice one :ok