Compiegne

I do not know how many people play away from home, but the off shore racing has caught my eye over the last few weeks, and there are winners to be had here 14.50 Compiegne - Global Hero - This five year old has won off marks of 97 and 88 and has again dropped down the handicap by another 3lb this afternoon, likes good ground and even though it is stating soft, checking the course and stats out this horse should be up there against this easy types.has won two claimers and being trained by E Lellouche has to be respected in what the yard send out..this couse is a lot easier to ride from the usual tracks he has run at, and i think will be there today. Wups

Re: Compiegne

I do not know how many people play away from home, but the off shore racing has caught my eye over the last few weeks, and there are winners to be had here 14.50 Compiegne - Global Hero This five year old has won off marks of 97 and 88 and has again dropped down the handicap by another 3lb this afternoon, likes good ground and even though it is stating soft, checking the course and stats out this horse should be up there against this easy types.has won two claimers and being trained by E Lellouche has to be respected in what the yard send out..this couse is a lot easier to ride from the usual tracks he has run at, and i think will be there today. Wups
Cheers mate - had a wee bit EW @ 9/2. Dont think Betfair are offering odds Kev, I had to back with WillHills. :ok :ok

I do not know how many people play away from home, but the off shore racing has caught my eye over the last few weeks, and there are winners to be had here 14.50 Compiegne - Global Hero - :nana :nana :nana 9/2 This five year old has won off marks of 97 and 88 and has again dropped down the handicap by another 3lb this afternoon, likes good ground and even though it is stating soft, checking the course and stats out this horse should be up there against this easy types.has won two claimers and being trained by E Lellouche has to be respected in what the yard send out..this couse is a lot easier to ride from the usual tracks he has run at, and i think will be there today. Wups
Winner..i think i will stick to off shore racing lol

:nana :nana :nana :nana Get in - Great tip write ups - did you really expect it to reverse the form with the favourite. Superb mate :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap
Well looking at the race, to be honest yes, as it looked at least 4lb better in the ratings than a short price of 6/5, could not touch the yard for the fav came from, and E.Lellouche putting a 8lb claimer on board how shrewd is that, very i think.. Wups

Re: Compiegne well after a very bad run in the UK we come back to France and again a runner that has a chance.. 16.20 - Compiegne - Lucky Name Is only rated 2lb higher when winning over a mile on very soft ground, has been running in very low graded races ove the last 5 months and since stepping up in trip has not shown much to suggest anything that it can figure here, finished third over a mile and a quarter off 72 and went down by 4L on soft ground, the ground might suit when drying out and go a lot faster, but under these conditions and the services of Richard Thomas who is riding out for R Laplanche, who is a trainer that takes his time with his four year olds, if returning to the form of 72 he should run a good race. As this looks to go off a very big price due to its 2007 form, it might be worth playing this each way for small stakes..could go well. Wups