• 20:30 Pokerstars $100,000 Gtd
    • 20:30 Betfred Best of British

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Sunday 8th July**

First betfair 1 c WSOPe qualifier is at 10 AM (not as was advertised on their site :unsure). Next ones are Midday and 14:00 :ok
have got a bit of time this pm to chill so gonna try the 2pm one - dunno if i'll get time to finish it, but the buy-in's at my level :lol

have got a bit of time this pm to chill so gonna try the 2pm one - dunno if i'll get time to finish it' date=' but the buy-in's at my level :lol[/quote'] Played the 2pm - wow these really reward skill don't they ! Anyone who qualifies this way is really going to have demonstrated all the attributes required to win big in the live WSOPe main event :eyes No element of 'chill' here :@

Played the 2pm - wow these really reward skill don't they ! Anyone who qualifies this way is really going to have demonstrated all the attributes required to win big in the live WSOPe main event :eyes No element of 'chill' here :@
if i say i'm a bit gutted as i finished 4th and the top 3 get $110 wsop qualifying buy-ins (i believe) then you're not gonna have sympathy for me then, right? :(:sad:cry

Re: **Poker Sunday 8th July** unlucky aliando - just bubbled in 4th in the 2pm - final hand was 47 beaten by 23. in the ten minutes I was watching I think the only time the hand ahead pre-flop held up was your 89 beating 79. I see the $1.10, $3.45 and $8.25 satellites are all 2 minute blinds - so more rewarding of skill there ! :(

if i say i'm a bit gutted as i finished 4th and the top 3 get $110 wsop qualifying buy-ins (i believe) then you're not gonna have sympathy for me then' date=' right? :(:sad:cry[/quote'] Hell yeah! Unlucky mate... :sad

if i say i'm a bit gutted as i finished 4th and the top 3 get $110 wsop qualifying buy-ins (i believe) then you're not gonna have sympathy for me then' date=' right? :(:sad:cry[/quote'] nothing personal against the lucky three that make it through one of these - and for $0.01c I'm not saying I'm not going to keep trying - but it just annoys me that the method of qualifying bears no relation to what will be required to progress further. :ok

Re: **Poker Sunday 8th July** its understandable that you're gonna find it frustrating cos the likes of me can just wander through and (nearly) pick up the prize

unlucky aliando - just bubbled in 4th in the 2pm - final hand was 47 beaten by 23. in the ten minutes I was watching I think the only time the hand ahead pre-flop held up was your 89 beating 79. I see the $1.10, $3.45 and $8.25 satellites are all 2 minute blinds - so more rewarding of skill there ! :(
you were watching :eek - wow - i'm famous :lol cheers mr v :ok

I'll give the V-points Freeroll a whirl tonight .............. first focus game for about 2 or 3 months :eek
nice one neil...have you done with your chilling or has it taken this long to turn the p.c. on???

I'll give the V-points Freeroll a whirl tonight .............. first focus game for about 2 or 3 months :eek
nice one neil...have you done with your chilling or has it taken this long to turn the p.c. on???
nah - it's taken him this long to type his post. :tongue2

:lol :lol :lol I doubt i'll ever get back to playing as frequently as i used to, but playing live at the PL raceday on monday night has got me a bit more in the mood for playing again (getting 2nd place in the main event and winning the STT i played in might have helped ;) )