BetFred Live Help

avongirl

Just wanted to praise the efficiency on BetFred. I played a satellite tonight where the seats were 1 for every 20 players. When the game started with 21 the lobby only showed 1 seat and cash balance allocation for 2nd/3rd/4th. During the game someone said in chat that they had contacted live help and it was definitely 2 seats. I managed to finish 2nd but was awarded the $6 cash and no seat. I started to open up live help then changed my mind and decided to email instead. But before I'd finished typing the email, the live help window popped up and the operator said they'd seen that I'd just finished 2nd in a satellite and hadn't been awarded the seat. Would I prefer them to take the cash back out of my account and award me a token instead! Well done BetFred - answers a query before it's even been sent. :clap Paradise, you have a LOT to learn. :moon

Re: BetFred Live Help Glad they are so good at BetFred. Still struggling at SO/Paradise - looked on the SO site and the table for June's CL still shows the position after 10 rounds. No joy with emails to their support team, but I should be reassured by the banner at the top of their site, which reads: Right Now in Paradise there are players playing at tables :wall