** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

From so called 'Tipsters'

Dear Member, We have a Free Bet for Saturday. 4.20 Sandown No 3 The Geezer - 0.60 P Win Free Bet best price He is trading at around 1-1 for this on the exchanges and I think that makes him a decent bet. He was a Group 1 horse as a 3 year old and ran a cracker on his 1st start this season. He can make the running and has the beating of this field on his debut run this season.He will be hard to beat. The UK main message has a Max Bet and then a good bet in the 2.35 at Sandown. If you call please hang up after I name the second selection because the 3rd bet is the Free Bet. We also expect late news on Saturday and bets on the Irish and Greyhounds. You can get the news on 0906 664 2920 calls cost £1.50 per min or Irish call 1580 998 906 callls cost 2.40 euros per minute. Kind Regards
My reply Are you having a laugh, unproven over the trip and you send me this shite.@ evens Ive had 3 winners from 4 selections today I guess you need to re-define your 'Expert' all the best;) This is why PL is the best forum on the net simple as, and we only charge 0.00p for the tips:moon Let this be a warning to you all.

Re: From so called 'Tipsters' I get all sorts of shit sent to me via my website and tbh I dont know where half of it comes from but I have to laugh at some of it, I remember sending Lee o'Hare a shite email back after he tipped up a so called winner but he failed to mention his odds on of 1/4 crashed and burned. TBH he did send me a reply saying that he would re-evaluate his 'Free service'. The only decent chap I know is the Malcom Boyles the Placepot tipster' at least he is consistantly decent with his write ups, plus he sent me a nice email once to the wife and commented on my site which was good so fair play but for all the 'FREE Tipsters' out there theres nothing better than PL for the GG's.

Re: From so called 'Tipsters' Tipsters who say "This will win, and that won't win" are all just throwing mud and making easy money from dumb prey! It's all about finding the value, and if you can do that then you shouldn't lose. "This will win" merchants can all go and f**k themselves in my opinion. Try asking them to price up a race! then I doubt you'd have a pint with them, let alone take a "tip" off them. If you want good "Tips" for FREE! then this forum is second to none. I price races up and so before people start saying I charge for tips, they can stop! I price races up and give a value price to play. I don't say win or lose, as they will win or lose, but with value and a good strategy you win over time, simple as that! End of rant.

Re: From so called 'Tipsters' I've got a new service that you guys might be interested in... It's a phone tips line, and the tips are quality. It costs only £1 a minute (that's 50% cheaper than most!). It consists of a recording of me reading the daily threads, which is free, but this service is for those compulsive types who just gotta pay £1.50 a minute for tips.... As its just the daily threads it should be much more profitable than the other services anyway! just call 0800 - PHONETIPS - ARECRAP lol